Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

connecting multiple ipads in a live situation

Hi, I'm new to Audiobus so I'm not even sure that it can do what i'm wanting it to do, so maybe someone can help or suggest other apps. I'm trying to make a portable rig for rehearsals, small gigs etc. I have 3 ipads, (mini5, a Pro 9.7" & a mini1) I also have 2 x Focusrite iTrack Docks. I want to use one ipad with Cubasis 3 to put the vocals through Waves effects with it's own stereo channel on my mixer. I also want to run backing tracks in stereo again with it's own channel on my mixer. Can I have 2 instances of Cubasis 3 running on separate ipads with one telling the other what to do, i.e opening a project on the one containing the backing tracks will tell the other what effects settings I want for the vocals? I have Audiobus & AB remote on all of the ipads. My main concern is latency & sound quality (i.e. no crackling) on the track used for vocals. Has anyone used a setup like this for live? thanks for any help / tips.