Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad Music Talk. My interview on large music podcast

Hello folks. I was interviewed on The Working Class Audio podcast. Previous guests include Andrew Scheps. Tchad Blake. Steve Albini. Tony Maserati. Jack Endino to name just a few of some really incredible producers and artists.

The reason why I'm sharing it here is because Matt who interviewed me noticed my video on Ipad music production where I talk about how much I enjoy working with the iPad. So we got into chatting about how iPad music had become a big part of my studio.

In the interview we speak about my career and life. But if you want to fast forward to the iPad talk then it starts around 20 mins in.

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you again to you folks on here. Its only through the knowledge you guys kindly share on here that I was able to learn some of the tricker parts of iPad music production. (And I'm still very much still learning). So thank you.

Podcast here. https://www.workingclassaudio.com/wca-334-with-jack-rubinacci/

Comments

• Thanks for sharing, Jack. I'll have a listen to this later on, an interesting subject.

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    Thanks for sharing, Jack. I'll have a listen to this later on, an interesting subject.

Thanks man. Hope you enjoy it šŸ™

• @JackRubinacci that was a great podcast. You are a wonderful speaker and you shed some light on the dangers of tinnitus thank you for that. Iā€™m Googling best ear protection as I type this.
    You speak very highly of IPad music production, Iā€™m wondering which apps you like and any interfaces you use?

• @NoiseHorse said:
    @JackRubinacci that was a great podcast. You are a wonderful speaker and you shed some light on the dangers of tinnitus thank you for that. Iā€™m Googling best ear protection as I type this.
    You speak very highly of IPad music production, Iā€™m wondering which apps you like and any interfaces you use?

Thank you man I appreciate that! Ear protection is good. Its pretty serious stuff.

I use a Steinberg ur22 which I'm happy with. Nice converters and its built like a tank.

I gravitate towards CB3 as its got a familiar layout to me.

Right now I'm grooving to Touchscaper. Eventide Blackhole which finds its way on nearly everything. Love the piano in Korg Module although I got my mind set on getting a copy of Purepiano. Magelian finds its way on stuff. I got so many apps at this point it just depends on what fits the mood. Thats part of the fun I think.

Thanks man Im really glad you enjoyed the podcast and I appreciate you saying.

Jack

• Congratulations on the podcast. Your video on the iPad was super inspiring.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Congratulations on the podcast. Your video on the iPad was super inspiring.

You're quite busy on your youtube channel yourself :P

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

You're quite busy on your youtube channel yourself :P

Haha, it happens. Thanks for the support. Really means a lot.

• @seonnthaproducer said:

Thanks man . I appreciate that . šŸ™

• Nice one, Jack.
    It was a great listen.

• @PeteM75 said:
    Nice one, Jack.
    It was a great listen.

Thank you chief šŸ™