Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Philosophers / 9 Heavyweights

27th album created with Cubasis. Many thanks to @LFS and the Steinberg team. My tech is so limited I am not sure there is another DAW out there that would work for me. Cubasis has provided room for me to grow.

Thanks, also, to this forum for it’s bonhomie, info and support. This stuff def would not have happened without you.

As far as my personal philosophy.... don’t let the bedbugs bite about sums it up.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/philosophers-2

Comments

• Just about to download this so I can run with it in the hills :)

• That sounds great @Krupa. I don’t expect folks here to listen to the album after I’ve bombarded them for a couple of weeks with single tracks. So I’m glad when someone does. Actually, one listener is good enough for me. It’s like the tree falling in the forest, I guess... it doesn’t make a sound unless someone listens. So, thanks for that. 😉😎🥳

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • These sound lovely. Thinking of getting cubasis 3 in the current sale and this certainly helps encourage me to do so

• @LinearLineman said:
    That sounds great @Krupa. I don’t expect folks here to listen to the album after I’ve bombarded them for a couple of weeks with single tracks. So I’m glad when someone does. Actually, one listener is good enough for me. It’s like the tree falling in the forest, I guess... it doesn’t make a sound unless someone listens. So, thanks for that. 😉😎🥳

You're getting better and better. Thank you for doing all this, I'm really enjoying your new tracks. Wonderful. ❤️

• @BCKeys, thanks very much. Recreations, unfortunately, are impossible. All improvised and I am cursed (gifted) with very poor musical memory. My music is kind of like that Adam Sandler movie, Forty First Dates.

@muzka, if you’re an analog type person Cubasis will do very well. I recommend it as one of the top three iOS DAWs. For me, the very best.

@thanks for the friendship and support @rs2000. It means a great deal to me. It’s heartening.

• edited May 2021

@LinearLineman said:
    That sounds great @Krupa. I don’t expect folks here to listen to the album after I’ve bombarded them for a couple of weeks with single tracks. So I’m glad when someone does. Actually, one listener is good enough for me. It’s like the tree falling in the forest, I guess... it doesn’t make a sound unless someone listens. So, thanks for that. 😉😎🥳

Rain stopped play yesterday so did the philosopher’s run just now - the master of harmony indeed! The birds in the trees seemed to be singing with the flutes in the second piece and I particularly like the Kant piece; a lesson in melodic development that one... I also much prefer the new Nietzsche piece, though I will admit that I didn’t give the initial version much of a fair hearing 😬

Nicely done Michael, prodigious output yields fruit more often!

• Thank you for listening @Krupa. Your running while listening reminds me of the intrinsic connection between breathing and music. Hard to remember when poking a glass screen. Maybe I should run while making a track!

• That would be quite something to achieve @LinearLineman

• I listen to the Nietzsche Track and think maybe little sad that you use this idea for such a Track That not satisfies the funkiness and clowning concepts of Nietzsche 🥸

• @Overdosed_Ape, I agree, one take does not cover him. I did this earlier one... funky, but not clowning. I never got that.

• Good luck with the release, Mike @LinearLineman!
    And make sure to stay safe and sound too... :)

• edited May 2021

@LinearLineman said:
    @Overdosed_Ape, I agree, one take does not cover him. I did this earlier one... funky, but not clowning. I never got that.

I think the kind off consequencness (does this word exist) is one good description of an aspect of his shizzle

• Who catch the fact that reading his stuff from the right only legitimates the establishment to be shicty and vice versa its opens a lot of space for creativity and live gets a well done bee