Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One public presets- a hidden gem

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to put some light on this hidden gem in Synthmaster One with at the time of writing around 370 additional sounds to download. These are user made and saved in the public library, free for all to use. Some great sounds here!

Regards,
DMfan🇸🇪

Comments

• are they available in the au3 version too? can't find it in the list.

• @DMfan thank you - great expansion library I didn’t know existed!

• edited May 2021

@nuno_agogo said:
    are they available in the au3 version too? can't find it in the list.

No, but perhaps that can be fixed in 2.0 @kv331audio_bulent? It is available in the Inter-app audio version. The preset search function text is also invisible in the AUv3 version it seems? Never noticed that before...

/DMfan

• edited May 2021

@DMfan said:

@nuno_agogo said:

No, but perhaps that can be fixed in 2.0 @kv331audio_bulent? The preset search function text is also invisible in the AUv3 version it seems? Never noticed that before...

/DMfan

I already see this in the standalone and AU version of SynthMaster One (not Synthmaster Player)

Edit: The online button is in the standalone app but not AU version but you can still go up to the preset name window and tap to get the option to download presets from Cloud. I just did it in the AU and it works fine

• there are really some nice sounds in there. synthmaster one is one of my favorite synths for sure.

• edited May 2021

@yowza said:

@DMfan said:

@nuno_agogo said:

No, but perhaps that can be fixed in 2.0 @kv331audio_bulent? The preset search function text is also invisible in the AUv3 version it seems? Never noticed that before...

/DMfan

I already see this in the standalone and AU version of SynthMaster One (not Synthmaster Player)

Edit: The online button is in the standalone app but not AU version but you can still go up to the preset name window and tap to get the option to download presets from Cloud. I just did it in the AU and it works fine

Yeah, but I can’t find the user presets in the list by neither name, type or author? Where are they in the AUv3 version after downloading them?

• edited May 2021

As AUv3 "online" tab is invisible, but there is workaround:

• In standalone app create new bank eg. ABC in "local" tab
    • Choose preset you are interested from "online" and "Save / Save preset as" to your ABC bank in "local"
    • Open AUv3 Host or DAW, choose "local / ABC" and copied presets will be visible

Unfortunately saving presets only works one at a time. I don't know how to save all at once.

• edited May 2021

Instead of as an Online button, it could be converted into a separate Online BANK that would be always visible in all versions and clearly accessible to everyone with no issues of standalone, IAA, AU, etc.

• @MobileMusic said:
    Instead of as an Online button, it could be converted into a separate Online BANK that would be always visible in all versions and clearly accessible to everyone with no issues of standalone, IAA, AU, etc.

+1

• I didn’t know that! Thanks for the headsup!

• edited May 2021

I knew about it, but I don’t like the idea of downloading hundreds of sounds I’ve not vetted or which I cannot erase. Does anyone know if it actually is possible to erase (or even rename) patches on the iOS version of the app?

• edited May 2021

Not sure if it makes a difference but I've got Synthmaster One for iPhone (Standalone)

The following applies to the separate iPhone app. Seems to work okay in the universal One app (Standalone)

Registered to receive any bonus or online presets.
    I can't even get to download any 'online' user presets. There's a sync problem.
    Crashes quite often.
    I can use the 'stock' presets.
    Haven't bought any IAP's

iOS 14.4.2
    iPhone 8 Plus

• edited May 2021

@NeuM said:
    I knew about it, but I don’t like the idea of downloading hundreds of sounds I’ve not vetted or which I cannot erase. Does anyone know if it actually is possible to erase (or even rename) patches on the iOS version of the app?

Yeah, just tap Save and tap Delete from the popup menu in the preset Browser

• @MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

There is no option to Delete from the “Save” pop-up menu. This is the iOS version of the app.

• edited May 2021

@NeuM said:

@MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

There is no option to Delete from the “Save” pop-up menu. This is the iOS version of the app.

It's probably depends which preset are selected. I cannot delete build-in presets, but I can delete presets I created. (iOS)

• Not sure if this has been mentioned but when you register you get a 30% off coupon for the desktop version and also Synthmaster 2.8 and player. I can also get 40% off as an educator. Hard to resist! Question though - should I grab Synthmaster One or 2.8 minimal price difference. I've only briefly used One on iPad and a friends desktop version. Cheers for any advice!

• @dakti said:

@NeuM said:

@MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

It's probably depends which preset are selected. I cannot delete build-in presets, but I can delete presets I created. (iOS)

In my case, I’ve not seen the option to Delete for any presets, but you are probably correct. This is an annoyance which should be corrected by the developer.

• edited May 2021

@NeuM said:

@MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

You can delete/rename your own presets and also public presets downloaded from cloud using the standalone app. Public presets are not even accessible in the AU version which is a flaw

• I always knew they were there, but never realized they weren’t in the AU version as well. I’m gonna get on that.

• @MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

@MobileMusic said:

@NeuM said:

You can delete/rename your own presets and also public presets downloaded from cloud using the standalone app. Public presets are not even accessible in the AU version which is a flaw

So you can’t save them and use them in the AU at all?

• @kv331audio_bulent @kv331audio Just a thought… it’s been mentioned above but It would be great to have the online presets available when you use the app as an AU. Any chance that could happen in the future? It would be much appreciated by many. Cheers!