Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

COTCD ‘Play Pits’ 40% off wknd sale!!

Play Pits sample collection w/drambo patches on sale til monday 🏄‍♂️ Info/purchase/demo videos here - https://payhip.com/b/fvJr

Here’s quick tape loop of 4 x Play Pits patches in to 4-track (+ Empress Reverb).

Thanks! 🙏

Comments

• @childofthecorndog said:
    Play Pits sample collection w/drambo patches on sale til monday 🏄‍♂️ Info/purchase/demo videos here - https://payhip.com/b/fvJr

Here’s quick tape loop of 4 x Play Pits patches in to 4-track (+ Empress Reverb).

Thanks! 🙏

What’s the regular price?. I’m gonna get it anyway but I like to feel the urge....
    I’ve tried some of your Drambo patches and they’re stellar, so I’m sure I’m gonna love this. I like the idea of putting out patches for something as flexible as Drambo instead of getting yet another app. The demos sound amazing.
    These presets also work in Drambo as auv3 mode, right?.

• Kind words, thanks!

Normally it’s £9...(Always felt kind of high on iOS but had to price this one higher than other current COTCD packs down to the extra sample content + some content crossover with stuff in pipeline for other platforms/hardware)

Yep standalone & auv3 are both fine :)

Thanks in advance if you decide to grab it.

• quick loop-hunt screen grab w/Gauss using just the ‘all sorts’ preset.

wanted to mess round more in Gauss & the patch’s fx/panning etc but ‘storage full’ intrusion at 2:20 hit panic/bail mode 🤪

Thanks everyone that grabbed this today (or in past!) 🙏

• Fun how much you can cram on to 5 steps in Drambo 🦩 🦩 🦩 🦩 🦩

• til monday

missed out 😅 I must be in the wrong timezone

• @orchid said:

til monday

missed out 😅 I must be in the wrong timezone

Thanks for pointing this out :) Apologies! I’ve flipped it back to the discount price for another 24hrs.

• It's a no brainer even at full price. Thanks for continuing to make such exceptional sounds!