Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis plays two tracks but only one is armed

Hi I made a track with addstation last night then made a track with SynthMaster in cubasis 3.3 on iPad Air 3. I can still hear addstation playing even though I have only SynthMaster armed, any ideas anybody please as to why this is happening ?

Comments

• Arming only controls which track will receive midi input when recording, so if you have two tracks both will still play if one is armed.

• Armed just means that track will be recorded to. All tracks that are not muted will always play.

• Ok not making myself clear I think, I try and record Synthmaster while my addstation track is playing but what I play on my keyboard comes out in both Addstation and Synthmaster and it is very off putting, I know I can mute Addstation but that’s no good cos then I can’t hear my track 🤔 Does any of that make sense ??

• Is it possible that AddStation is receiving MIDI directly via CoreMIDI? Are you using it as AUv3 or IAA? You may need to change its MIDI input setting to hear only Cubasis.

• Option .. Midi .. midi input only for armed track .. checked ?

• That sounds promising, I was messing with the settings the other night and God only knows what I hit, will try later when at home, thanks so much guys for all the help and advice, love this forum and all the knowledgeable people on it 🙏