Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stage Master - Somewhat New App - Backing Tracks & Midi For Live Performance

Stage Master by Deja Works LTD, has been available for preorder for awhile but I just noticed it’s been officially released.

The App is $30.99, but also has IAP. You can choose subscriptions on a monthly $1.49 or yearly $7.49 basis, or lifetime unlock for $30.99

Looks Great for live performing, especially a one man band situation, since it holds lyrics, chords, backing tracks, midi, song arrangement, etc…

See App Store for further details…

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stage-master/id1478812537

Comments

• edited May 2021

KeyStage? Camelot Pro? What’s the difference/ pros of one over the other? I’m thinking of an app of this type - which should I pick? I can’t imagine a subscription app would do well in this post pandemic world where there are still a lot of closed venues for music.

• If you like working in AUM and don’t need bells and whistles you might wait for the next LK release.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    If you like working in AUM and don’t need bells and whistles you might wait for the next LK release.

will it have audio looping?

• @eross said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    If you like working in AUM and don’t need bells and whistles you might wait for the next LK release.

will it have audio looping?

Oh, no. The key to live settings, for me, is the ability to move flexibly between scenes with one or two foot controller buttons. LK got halfway there with scene follow actions. The second half is coming soon. Rivals Live in terms of MIDI clip capabilities now! The audio clips will have to come from somewhere else in the modular world. My money is on Loopy Pro.

• Unfortunately I don’t know anything about it other then the description in the App Store. I kept seeing it in the App Store for a couple months but it said preorder, I guess sometime not to long ago it was released, and thought I’d share.

• so does this play wav files? is that what the backing tracks are? if so this could be pretty cool

• edited May 2021

Don’t know about this one but Camelot plays backing audio tracks. Not my thing; somehow feels like cheating. At least MIDI can be generative and randomized or mutated.