Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM2 drone saving

How would I go about saving the settings for a drone? If I save a kit the name doesn't change in the top menu.

Comments

• Hi @Ailerom. Hit ‘Drum Kit’

Hit ‘Save’ and enter new name:

The new preset will appear under ‘Kit’

• edited May 2021

Thanks very much @Philandering_Bastard . Unfortunately that's what I'm doing and it just retains the original name (up the top that is, not in the preset menu, but between "BPM" and "PATTERN").

• Y> @Ailerom said:

Thanks very much @Philandering_Bastard . Unfortunately that's what I'm doing and it just retains the original name (up the top that is, not in the preset menu, but between "BPM" and "PATTERN").

Yeah, the name isn’t shown unfortunately. But the actual presets are switched, at least over here.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Y> @Ailerom said:

Yeah, the name isn’t shown unfortunately. But the actual presets are switched, at least over here.

Bugger, it shows it for the factory presets, just not the user ones. Seems like a bug?

• @Ailerom said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Y> @Ailerom said:

Bugger, it shows it for the factory presets, just not the user ones. Seems like a bug?

DM 2 is a bit buggy. In particular there is one in drone mode where a sine tone is introduced that can not be removed. I corresponded with the developer a while ago but after some back and forth he couldn’t find the error.

I still quite like the app and take it ‘as is’.

• Got the picture now. Thanks. ;)