Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Phaser Release and YouTube Walkthrough (Giveaway: 4 of ANY Bleass FX Apps)

2»

Comments

• Definitely FAC finally has a contender

• edited May 2021

@Gavinski said:
    Definitely FAC finally has a contender

Definitely. 24 stages! I don't think any of the alternatives currently offer that much. In fact, FAC only goes up to 6, which is rather tame. MixBox Phaser goes up to 12.

• Instantly bought it without even hesitating.

• ALBALB
    edited May 2021

I think this is really interesting and well suited to rhythmic material in way that FAC cannot match, but in the short time that I compared, I find FAC has a more pleasing saturation - thicker. No reason to not have both!

• Agreed - FAC has a lovely thickness. It’s like Alteza, he just gets the creamiest sounds. I like both. But from a creative point of view, and of course for UI, my vote goes to the new Bleass one. > @ALB said:

I think this is really interesting and well suited to rhythmic material in way that FAC cannot match, but in the short time that I compared, I find FAC has a more pleasing saturation - thicker. No reason not have both!

• Thanks @royor the lap steel and the phaser do work well together. Perfect match.

• @rud said:
    Thanks @royor the lap steel and the phaser do work well together. Perfect match.

Really was the perfect choice, thanks again for that. Any sign of that loop pack you were talking about making Ian? 😉

• @Gavinski I would like to make some harp, acoustic, slide loops etc but I get so carried away writing that I lose track of time... and I’ve gone all experimental lately 😁

• @rud said:
    @Gavinski I would like to make some harp, acoustic, slide loops etc but I get so carried away writing that I lose track of time... and I’ve gone all experimental lately 😁

When we get into iOS, it's go experimental or go home baby haha

• @Gavinski yup, the eternal struggle between my harp + GeoSWAM vs FieldScaper + Tardigrain...

• Currently a phaser fanatic so bought. It’s no FAC , which slays everything, but unlike most of their other ‘101-level’ (reverb/delay/flange/chorus/saturation) effects, I will actually use this as they’re quite different things.

They’ve solidified themselves as an iOS staple developer by now, even if I’m generally not a fan of their sound...it’s always a bit too crispy.

• The lucky winners!

• Don't forget that there is still another day to have a crack at winning the 5 copies of swam string apps from yesterday's swam solo strings vid!

• @Gavinski Great! I’m elated ☺️ Thanks for all the hard work you put in your videos!

• edited May 2021

Congrats to the Winners!

I bought the app and noticed there's been a slight price-decrease in the Swedish AppStore, not much bit little NICE!

Before $0.99 apps were 12SEK now they are 11SEK, $4.99 apps used to be 59SEK now they are 55SEK.
    The difference is even more for the 'expensive' apps, a very welcome news to say the least...

https://itunespartner.apple.com/assets/downloads/042921-Apps-Pricing-Nigeria-Kenya-Peru-Sweden.pdf

(That's effective from May 2021).

• @Frank303 said:
    @Gavinski Great! I’m elated ☺️ Thanks for all the hard work you put in your videos!

My pleasure, code mailed