Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beef by Caelum Audio OUT NOW

2»

Comments

• @shinyisshiny said:
    Great app, simple and nothing mind blowing, but sounds great. I would love to be able to re-order the chain. Perhaps a long press and swap them around? An input / output filter would be great too. @CaelumAudio

We're currently looking at 3 possible position settings for the EQ. However, with reordering the entire chain we will have to investigate. Glad you like the sound and thanks for the feedback!

@gregsmith said:
    Just bought this blind as it sounds right up my street (and I still feel like I owe @CaelumAudio for flux mini!)

Looking forward to taking it for a spin

Hope you enjoy Beef as much as Flux Mini!

@boberto said:
    I started using this app during the beta and it is now a CORE part of my signal chain. I like a clean and full guitar sound, and for my base I have been running my guitar signal through just BEEF and a reverb and have been loving the results. Not a compressor, not a volume boost, things just sound fuller and, well, “beefier”. It’s like a BBE Expander or Exciter in the way that it is difficult to describe the ingredient of what’s going on but you notice when it’s not there and you miss it. I like it.

Great to hear that its become a key part of your signal chain! Thanks for the kind words, we find it hard to describe to people too! 😂 Just makes things "beefy"!

David

• Making some BEEF Stew // vid coming soon

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Making some BEEF Stew // vid coming soon

Nice! Let us know when you've finished it! Love the picture!

David

• I’ve somehow never found your stuff too lacking in the beefiness category, @iOSTRAKON so this is gonna be a seriously long-simmered stock you’re serving your beef up in here!

@iOSTRAKON said:

• @Gavinski said:
    I’ve somehow never found your stuff too lacking in the beefiness category, @iOSTRAKON so this is gonna be a seriously long-simmered stock you’re serving your beef up in here!

@iOSTRAKON said:

This Beef is fast turning into a real red meat issue.

• @Samu said:
    The app name just begs for memes :D

What do vegans use when they don't buy beef?

Im a vegan. I can use it, but if it’s tasteful🎶 has to be judged by others😂

• @Nathi94 said:

@Samu said:

Sounds pretty beefed up :D. No in all honesty, I like that very much. Great sound.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Nathi94 said:

@Samu said:

Sounds pretty beefed up :D. No in all honesty, I like that very much. Great sound.

Have to agree, I had GeoShred with a power-chord loaded and it fitted like a glove to the beat :)

• @FloRi89 haha yea i pushed it pretty hard😆 Loving how much impact the app can give to a sound😊

• @CaelumAudio, thanks for Flux Mini. Had a perfect track for it and Beef... which I forgot I bought...
    So, now, of course, I will always ask where’s the Beef... and, funny, beef is one of those words that loses all meaning if you say it a few times. Boeuf... now that’s another story.

• BeefTheBeats🦬🦬🦬🦬🔥🔥🔥

• Oh no || @CaelumAudio w/ @Gavinski presets (minor tweaks) are responsible for this