Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

These apps need an update to use the latest Apple signing certificate

After updating iPadOS to 14.5 many of my apps are not working anymore.
Attached you find my affected music apps.

What about you?

Comments

• edited April 2021

I think all of these have been removed from the app store

UPD. Hmm, looks like Nanologue is still available. Can't be installed though

• And it probably means other apps, that have been removed but are still working (Thor, for example), will stop working soon :(

• I bumped into this with iOS Sound Canvas on my iPad Air 2 (it work on the iPhone 8) so I just delete it and install from 'Purchased' and it's now working perfectly...

• edited April 2021

@Samu said:
    I bumped into this with iOS Sound Canvas on my iPad Air 2 (it work on the iPhone 8) so I just delete it and install from 'Purchased' and it's now working perfectly...

Many thanks Samu! You‘ve saved my day.

I’ve tried. In some cases it works perfectly :)

• Tried several, all working on iOS 12.

• For the ones I've got : FuzzPlus3, RoughRider2 and Master FX work.
    Nanologue doesn't.

• @Gratouilli said:
    For the ones I've got : FuzzPlus3, RoughRider2 and Master FX work.
    Nanologue doesn't.

Same here. Many thanks!

• I really don’t want to lose FuzzPlus3. It is perfect for coloring an 808.

• The IAA Mobile Convolution app is no longer working on iOS 14.5.

• @Kandavu said:
    The IAA Mobile Convolution app is no longer working on iOS 14.5.

Have you tried deleting it and installing again from your App Store purchased history? As mentioned above, that works sometimes.

• I also read that off loading the app & restoring it has worked for some. I’ll give a go later in the day & report back if it’s successful.

@telecharge said:

@Kandavu said:

Have you tried deleting it and installing again from your App Store purchased history? As mentioned above, that works sometimes.

• @Kandavu said:
    I also read that off loading the app & restoring it has worked for some. I’ll give a go later in the day & report back if it’s successful.

@telecharge said:

@Kandavu said:

Yes, if you find the app in the iPad Storage list, you can Offload it, which preserves the data. Once the Offload is finished, you can Reload it right from the same screen. That brings a new copy of the app, which seems to have the new cert. Disadvantage is that Reload might not be possible. But it wasn't working anyway, so it's a small loss.

• It worked!
    Off loading and restoring the app from the Settings/iPad storage list did the trick.
    IAA Mobile Convolution Reverb is alive and well on iOS 14.5 👍

@uncledave said:

@Kandavu said:
    I also read that off loading the app & restoring it has worked for some. I’ll give a go later in the day & report back if it’s successful.

@telecharge said:

@Kandavu said:

Yes, if you find the app in the iPad Storage list, you can Offload it, which preserves the data. Once the Offload is finished, you can Reload it right from the same screen. That brings a new copy of the app, which seems to have the new cert. Disadvantage is that Reload might not be possible. But it wasn't working anyway, so it's a small loss.