Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A little guitar tune through AUFX:Space

edited May 2014 in Creations

Suddenly, I sat there with my iPhone, plugged a guitar to it (system input), fired up Audiobus, AUFX:Space and Multitrack DAW. Then this tune came out of my headphones :)

Can I add support for iPhone on my wishlist for Crystalline? My iPhone is jealous on my iPad :)

Comments

• Lovely sounds! :)
    p.s.: what do you mean by "system input"?

I didn't use any guitar amp, just "System Audio Input" as input in Audiobus

• Ah, OK, thanks! :)

• Nice sound. I know what you mean....I can't have my iPhone in the same room as my iPad. ;-)

• rcfrcf
    edited May 2014

Just beautiful ...did you use one of the presets?

• :)

@rcf said:

Just beautiful ...did you use one of the presets?

Thank you :)
    I used "Infinite Swirl" with reduced dry/wet mix, room size and maybe a little bit on "swirl"

• It's a nice subtle 'swirl' ...I didn't notice it at first ;-) Less is often more, as I'm also finding with Crystalline ...after a couple of days of over the top shimmer heaven :-)

Just bought AUFX Space after hearing your demo. Would love to hear more btw.

• Totally agree on less is more. Sometimes it is fun being in "shimmer heaven" though :)

I got a iPad 2, so my borrowed guitar interface with lightning stops me from using Crystalline, yet ;)

Thx!!

• Very nice. Mellow.

• edited May 2014

Inspiration is a funny thing. I like the laid back feel to this tune.If you still have the Martin you used to create Guitar Capo+, I'd enjoy hearing that.

• Thank you! Good idea, I'll try to figure out something. Once a Martin owner, always a Martin owner :)