Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bull Deluxe Amplifier by Julien Faure

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1564285804

Description:

Includes StandAlone App and Auv3 Plugin
Fasten your seat belt, the Big Bull is Here. You play Rock, Heavy Metal, Hard rock, Hardcore, Whatever Metal, Whatever Rock, even Blues ? This amp is for you ! You have some wallpaper to peel, this app is for you too.

You will hear a white noise every 20s until you unlock the app.

The clean channel goes from flat and crystal clean to crunchy rocky / bluesy sound
The high gain channel goes to strong rock to insane sound !

Features :

• Big Sound
  • Stand-alone app and AuV3 plugin compatible with Audiobus3, AUM, GarageBand, … other Audio Unit hosts

• Easy and simple User Interface (all controls are available on a single screen)

• 3 preamps and 2 power Tubes emulation
  • 10 Amazing factory presets
  • 30 User presets (distributed in 3 banks)
  • 12 Zero-Delay Cabinets with ultra-low latency
  • Effective 9 band Equalizer
  • 44100/48000/88200/96000Hz
  • Real Harmonic Feedback at High volume

Mind your ears !
Lostin70s Team

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Hard rock/metal, yes please! Going to have to book some time to try this. I like the sound of the preview model to try it out as well, works well for me. Similar thing with MIDI Guitar.

• Why the move to IAP. Is it just to stop family sharing?

• edited April 2021

Sounds interesting. I’ll consider the paid version, however I am waiting to see what happens with Tonestack 4 (Tonestack Pro).

• @NeuM said:
    Sounds interesting. I’ll consider the paid version, however I am waiting to see what happens with Tonestack 4 (Tonestack Pro).

Me too.

• @Schmotown said:

@NeuM said:

Me too.

Tonestack 4 will be a new app or an upgrade? I already have Tonestack 3.

• This just landed on the Tonestack thread… Tonestack PRO Guitar Amps & FX has arrived
    $4.99 for the app and 19.99 to unlock ALL the units

• @Schmotown said:
    This just landed on the Tonestack thread… Tonestack PRO Guitar Amps & FX has arrived
    $4.99 for the app and 19.99 to unlock ALL the units

Bought the app and full unlocked amps and effects and it’s pretty great. It’s so cheap, you can basically call it an upgrade.

• Version 1.1.1 is out:

Load your own impulse response !

You can now load Impulse response with length up to 256ms without extra latency (longer pulses are truncated)

• This goes really well with Pure Acid. It seems to give me a bit more definition to my tweaking whilst being wonderfully distorted at the same time. Load up an init pattern and put some notes, slides etc in - send it through this. There is definitely something about it.

• Has anyone managed to get this working in Logic on the M1 Mac? It works fine in standalone but the unlock/restore buttons do nothing when used as a plugin. Thought this would be a useful alternative for sketching out guitar parts without needing to set up studiomux but maybe I'll wait for the sales and pick up a native plugin on the desktop for this.