Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-Topic discussion about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Comments

• @richardyot said:

@dendy said:
    @richardyot Mr. Whale is scammer, it was proven multiple times he scammed people for real money. Sharing him isn't much wise, it takes away trust from all sources you use in this thread ;-) You sould verify more before you quote somebody. Just friendly advice.

Strange accusation you’re making here, the mr whale tweet is interesting because Elon Musk replied to it and crashed the market.

I just warned you, that guy is well known scammer and fraud. He has even paid group i think on telegram and many people reported he robbed them from money.

He even fabricates such screenshots to look trustful. It's dangerous scamer and liar, so when insaw you post just wanted to warn you.

• I agree, Dendy, that fluctuations in Bitcoin does not signal anything one way or the other.

But quoting this article as a good analysis? Maybe you're in sync with what this says, but to me it is just jargon that feels like bluffing (or Drambo fanboys talking about midi routing!).

The author does a quick rundown of indicators that signify that there's no reason to be worried bout the recent BTC price fluctuations. To wit:

1) Are the broader on-chain (bull market structure) metrics over-heated? No.

2) Ok, then let’s zoom in from our macro top indicators (MVRV-Z Score, Market cap-Thermocap, R-HODL Waves, Reserve Risk, etc.) to our micro bottom indicators. (SOPR on different time frames, funding rates, RSI reset/bullish divergences, etc.) Are they saying oversold? Yes.

3) All of our micro bottom indicators are screaming oversold, so BTFD!

This sounds like somebody who is desperate to impress and therefore trots out acronyms and insider lingo.
    You would think that the author of such an analysis is a 19-year-old freshman majoring in finance at East Carolina State University.
    Which he is.

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

I can't claim to be very successful at investing, but I'm getting better and learning all the time. The one thing I never, ever, ever do is follow anyone else's investment advice. I don't care who they are. (In fact, the higher profile they are the more skeptical I am.) If I can't research the fundamentals, the indicators I understand, and come up with enough confidence in the direction on my own, then I do nothing.

Crypto has been a challenge in this regard because it doesn't always behave the same as other stocks and ETFs. On the other hand, my trades there have been the most successful investments I've made all year. By far.

• @wim said:
    I can't claim to be very successful at investing, but I'm getting better and learning all the time. The one thing I never, ever, ever do is follow anyone else's investment advice. I don't care who they are. If I can't research the fundamentals, the indicators I understand, and come up with enough confidence in the direction on my own, then I do nothing.

Crypto has been a challenge in this regard because it doesn't always behave the same as other stocks and ETFs. On the other hand, my trades there have been the most successful investments I've made all year. By far.

Agree with all points.

• edited May 2021

@ExAsperis99 said:

I agree, Dendy, that fluctuations in Bitcoin does not signal anything one way or the other.

But quoting this article as a good analysis? Maybe you're in sync with what this says, but to me it is just jargon that feels like bluffing (or Drambo fanboys talking about midi routing!).

The author does a quick rundown of indicators that signify that there's no reason to be worried bout the recent BTC price fluctuations. To wit:

2) Ok, then let’s zoom in from our macro top indicators (MVRV-Z Score, Market cap-Thermocap, R-HODL Waves, Reserve Risk, etc.) to our micro bottom indicators. (SOPR on different time frames, funding rates, RSI reset/bullish divergences, etc.) Are they saying oversold? Yes.

This sounds like somebody who is desperate to impress and therefore trots out acronyms and insider lingo.
    You would think that the author of such an analysis is a 19-year-old freshman majoring in finance at East Carolina State University.
    Which he is.

On chain analysis is basically showing you what is really happening on chain. It can tell you a lot - you literaly see what is happening and you can predict what happens next with very high probability. Of course nothing is for sure, this is alway about some degree of likelihood.

Ad hominem arugumentation about age is VERY poor. Yeah he is young but he is also very respected analyst. Don't underestimate young peple, some famous mathematicians and physicist stsrted VERY young. He, together with other names like Willy Woo or Zhu Su are very respected.

I understand to those data, It all makes sense to me. It's good analysis.

lol :-)) This is how we speak in community, doesn't matter if you have 19 or 44 (like me) or more. Of course if somebody is conservative boomer normie, i understand he doesn't like it, doesn't understand this type of communication - that's completely ok, nothing wrong about it. Whatever. This is vital part of communication in crypto community, i found it funny.

Also because on Twitter (where is most of communication happening in this community) you have just 200 characters to say all you want to say, so acronyms and shortcuts are very much practical to shrink what you want to say to fit it into this limited text size)

Doesn't mean if you have knowledge you automatically needs to be cold humourless conservative boring normie. Some sharp minds also in science are pretty much "rockers" and "punks"

• @ExAsperis99 said:

I agree, Dendy, that fluctuations in Bitcoin does not signal anything one way or the other.

Which he is.

👏👏👏

• @dendy said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Which he is.

On chain analysis is basically showing you what is really happening on chain. It can tell you a lot - you literaly see what is happening and you can predict what happens next with very high probability. Of course nothing is for sure, this is alway about some degree of likelihood.

Ad hominem arugumentation about age is VERY poor. Yeah he is young but he is also very respected analyst. Don't underestimate young peple, some famous mathematicians and physicist stsrted VERY young. He, together with other names like Willy Woo or Zhu Su are very respected.

I understand to those data, It all makes sense to me. It's good analysis.

lol :-)) This is how we speak in community, doesn't matter if you have 19 or 44 (like me) or more. Of course if somebody is conservative boomer normie, i understand he doesn't like it, doesn't understand this type of communication - that's completely ok, nothing wrong about it. Whatever. This is vital part of communication in crypto community, i found it funny.

Also because on Twitter (where is most of communication happening in this community) you have just 200 characters to say all you want to say, so acronyms and shortcuts are very much practical to shrink what you want to say to fit it into this limited text size)

Doesn't mean if you have knowledge you automatically needs to be cold humourless conservative boring normie. Some sharp minds also in science are pretty much "rockers" and "punks"

You: "Ad hominem arugumentation about age is VERY poor"

Also you: "Of course if somebody is conservative boomer normie"

🤷

• edited May 2021

@ervin
    You: "Ad hominem arugumentation about age is VERY poor"
    Also you: "Of course if somebody is conservative boomer normie"

you are mixing together 2 unrelated things...

nothing wrong about being conservative or boomer. Not judging, i have lot of friends who are conservative and/or boomers. At the end just by age i'm boomer too :-))))

It's just pure fact most of them have problem with accepting/understanding the way of communication mentioned above. At least based on my experience.

Fact. Not saying their opinion is less or more valid.

On other side to say somebody's factual informations are less relevant just because he is young or he is using some acronyms and not old people language is clearly biased judging.

• edited May 2021

Laughing at the idea that I'm possibly a boomer, a conservative or a "normie" — so hard to say which descriptor is most incorrect.

What I wrote isn't an ad hominem attack: It was a criticism first of the deliberately confusing language, and then it was consideration of the source. He may well be an advanced genius — although one mark of intelligence is being able to translate complex or novel ideas clearly, and he struggles here. Seems to me he's not offering original insight but just parroting phrases he's picked up in the community. His age is relevant only as it relates to his experience. It's not ageist to want a doctor — or a carpenter or a chef or a financial analyst — who has had some years in his field.

• edited May 2021

possibly a boomer, a conservative or a "normie"

Maybe i wrote it sounsing too offensive. Please don't take it too personally in first place, it was not mentioned as insult ! For me those terms are more for describing overall worldview than about age.. I have some friends 15 years younger than me but sometimes i call them boomers and normies :-))) And they keep telling me i should grow and mature lol. I refuse.

although one mark of intelligence is being able to translate complex or novel ideas clearly, and he struggles here.

hm, i can't imagine how things from that article can be described more clearly :-) To make things clear, this is not content for absolute beginners with no understanding of topic. He writes short overviews for people who are not completely uniformed about from where are those data are, what they mean and how they are put together.

It saves me a lot of time (and money - those raw data are provided on glassnode.com for i think few hundred of dollars montly ) and i found it absolutely clear, straightforward and easy to understand.

You can't expect somebody will explain Einstein's field equations in 3 sentences :-) Some information clicks simply when you have some background knowledge.

Maybe i shouldn't try to share such information here, just wanted to post here something deeper and more valuable than usual mainstream media crap but ok, i understand, if there is no audience i'll stop.

• edited May 2021

His age is relevant only as it relates to his experience

I judge information just based on it's content not based on experience or age pf author. Saw already lot of bullshit from people with 30 yeaes of experience and saw great valuable stuff from people 2-3 years in given area.. (now i'm talking in general, not just crypto)

Crypto is there approx 12 years, those onchain analytics tools started to rise probably 2-3 years ago.. Enough time for anybody who spend meaningful time with it to be really good there. At the end i's not quantum physics, this topic is not that complicated like it looks

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

@dendy said:
    Crypto is there approx 12 years, those onchain analytics tools started to rise probably 2-3 years ago.. Enough time for anybody who spend meaningful time with it to be really good there. At the end i's not quantum physics, this topic is not that complicated like it looks

This is yet another new area of learning for me regarding crypto. I'm getting better over time using various performance indicators for traditional stocks and ETFs, but not so much with understanding relevant crypto analytics. "Onchain analytics tools" is a term I hadn't heard before. Thanks for bringing it up as it looks like the rest of this week's self-paced learning is now sorted. ;)

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

Having come from zero knowledge of stock market trading over the last few years to where I am today (just barely over novice level I figure), I can certainly understand why someone spouting a bunch of acronyms for the literally dozens of analytical indicators available to try to predict price moves would sound like someone just trying to sound smarter than they really are.

But the reality is people do really understand and use these tools. An article like that can sound like someone just trying to sounds smart, but those are real, concrete analysis tools that anyone who understands them can make sense of. Like anything that has a large data set, people can choose the data that fits any narrative they want. But it's all useful for anyone willing to dig in to see if they agree.

I love trading. It's like my favorite board game, backgammon. Or like Poker. You can get better and better at it by learning the moves with the best probabilities in any situation, but you're still at the mercy of chance and of the ability of your opponent. Crypto is like adding another dimension. 3d Backgammon anyone? :D

• edited May 2021

@wim said:

@dendy said:

This is yet another new area of learning for me regarding crypto. I'm getting better over time using various performance indicators for traditional stocks and ETFs, but not so much with understanding relevant crypto analytics. "Onchain analytics tools" is a term I hadn't heard before. Thanks for bringing it up as it looks like the rest of this week's self-paced learning is now sorted. ;)

you're welcome, glad if i'm helped to at least one person :-)

here few tips where get those data directly ..

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/ -> just few basic charts, but totally free
    https://cryptoquant.com/ -> lot more data but for advanced access you have to pay
    https://www.glassnode.com -> probably best analytic platform, but costs hell a lot if you want realtime data, free version is good just for watching history and getting jus some global overview, i think in free version you have just 2 weeks or month old data

You can get better and better at it by learning the moves with the best probabilities in any situation, but you're still at the mercy of chance and of the ability of your opponent.

very precise and exact description :-D

• Thanks @dendy.

• anyone else here bullish on cardano? im looking for good place to stake mine

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

I'd never invest in a crypto platform that sounds like a type of sweater.

• @wim 😂too good

• @dendy said:

@wim said:

@dendy said:

you're welcome, glad if i'm helped to at least one person :-)

here few tips where get those data directly ..

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/ -> just few basic charts, but totally free
    https://cryptoquant.com/ -> lot more data but for advanced access you have to pay
    https://www.glassnode.com -> probably best analytic platform, but costs hell a lot if you want realtime data, free version is good just for watching history and getting jus some global overview, i think in free version you have just 2 weeks or month old data

You can get better and better at it by learning the moves with the best probabilities in any situation, but you're still at the mercy of chance and of the ability of your opponent.

very precise and exact description :-D

I'm reading and enjoying your posts and I fully understand the need for technical lingo and that not all things you post will be aimed at beginners, keep 'em coming. But yeah, you are not a boomer, you are a gen X-er. OK these things can be States of mind I guess, but the accepted definition is based on date of birth, in which case you, like me, are clearly gen x!

• @Gavinski aah cool, i messed up birth date intervals :-))) cool, so i'm still no boomer 👍👍

Btw have to admit #bitcoin does't look good now.. not selling anything, in long term i'm not afraid and will keep DCA buying on the way down but looks like for some time we are done with bullrun...

• edited May 2021

@dendy said:
    @Gavinski aah cool, i messed up birth date intervals :-))) cool, so i'm still no boomer 👍👍

Btw have to admit #bitcoin does't look good now.. not selling anything, in long term i'm not afraid and will keep DCA buying on the way down but looks like for some time we are done with bullrun...

FYI, everything is falling right now. I bought some, but it looks like the trend is still downward. We’ll see where this all bottoms out. I’ve been through the stock market crashes of 2000 and 2016 and came out relatively unscathed (all things considered). Big crashes mean big opportunities.

• @NeuM said:

@dendy said:
    @Gavinski aah cool, i messed up birth date intervals :-))) cool, so i'm still no boomer 👍👍

FYI, everything is falling right now. I bought some, but it looks like the trend is still downward. We’ll see where this all bottoms out.

Yes, I didn't buy anything yet, still watching and learning, I'm glad I didn't rush in a few weeks ago.

• edited May 2021

@Gavinski said:

@NeuM said:

@dendy said:

FYI, everything is falling right now. I bought some, but it looks like the trend is still downward. We’ll see where this all bottoms out.

Yes, I didn't buy anything yet, still watching and learning, I'm glad I didn't rush in a few weeks ago.

I got into cryptos just before the entire scene started to really go crazy and take off late last year, so I have a little leeway. And I do not have a big enough chunk of my net worth tied up in cryptos to cause me to act rashly yet. There are a lot more big entities holding BTC these days (with no intention of selling), so I’m curious how far this current panic will go. As of this moment, BTC just broke below $40,000. There are a lot of new individual crypto traders/hodlers in the market also, and I suspect there will be a lot of selling going on from people who’ve never gone through a panic like this.

• This is what I don't like about all this. The volatility and the fact that a statement from someone like Musk can cause such havoc and in some cases ruin lives

• edited May 2021

@Gavinski said:
    This is what I don't like about all this. The volatility and the fact that a statement from someone like Musk can cause such havoc and in some cases ruin lives

The volatility is a feature, not a problem. Because cryptos trade 24/7 there are more bubbles and crashes than the stock market, but that’s something people need to be aware of and take advantage of. Once crypto markets become highly regulated (and I’m sure that’s something politicians want to sink their teeth into), then the big risks and big rewards will disappear.

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

The pros are doin’ what they do. They know full well how the little guys panic and are lovin’ this. It’ll bottom out and while the kids lick their wounds they’ll be buying. This is the kind of thing they live for.

I”m hanging on with my modest investment as long as it takes, even if I lose it all (which I won’t). I don’t see this as a black swan event. There’s just not enough behind it. If I was just a smidge of a cynic instead of the trusting soul that I am, I’d say it’s all intentional.

Whether it is or not, the usual flow of cash from shallow pockets / low experience to deep pockets / seasoned investors is simply playing out here like it always does.

IMWO (in my worthless opinion) ;)

• @NeuM said:

@dendy said:

FYI, everything is falling right now. I bought some, but it looks like the trend is still downward. We’ll see where this all bottoms out. I’ve been through the stock market crashes of 2000 and 2016 and came out relatively unscathed (all things considered). Big crashes mean big opportunities.

There is still that legendary unclosed CME gap at 9k :D :lol: :mrgreen: :trollface:

• @wim said:
    The pros are doin’ what they do. They know full well how the little guys panic and are lovin’ this. It’ll bottom out and while the kids lick their wounds they’ll be buying. This is the kind of thing they live for.

I”m hanging on with my modest investment as long as it takes, even if I lose it all (which I won’t). I don’t see this as a black swan event. There’s just not enough behind it. If I was just a smidge of a cynic instead of the trusting soul that I am, I’d say it’s all intentional.

Whether it is or not, the usual flow of cash from shallow pockets / low experience to deep pockets / seasoned investors is simply playing out here like it always does.

IMWO (in my worthless opinion) ;)

Yeah, in my even more worthless opinion this is also the way it looks

• @wim said:
    3d Backgammon anyone? :D

I'm still holding out for multidimensional Cluedo, with options on 3D Nim and Tesseract Tetris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_tic-tac-toe

I would not have chosen the overnight drop, but there's no point getting knotted up over it. I knew she was a fickle fish going in. Mid-May feels a bit early, but of course it's possible. Anything's possible.

I think I'll wait a while.

• edited May 2021

lol this is epic bloodbath ... can't stop laughing while reading posts on twitter :-))) Half of traders is posting applications for job into McDonald and second half posting memes about Musk how he managed to put Tesla into loss by single tweet :-)))

This discussion has been closed.