Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crystalline Promo Code 2 App Challenge #2 Winners DexterTragic 1st & supadom 2nd Place.

Hey guys, I'm filling in for Doug. This contest will put you to work. Using 1 app with no more than 2 sounds of choice, and 1 effects app. Please name apps used. Compose a 1 minute piece. Can be plus or minus, no more than 15 secs. You guys will judge from poll. You obviously can't vote for your own piece. The honor system is in place. Let this be original, and composed after this post time. You can start posting now @12.30 PM EST. At 6PM EST I will post the poll, and voting begins. Voting will end at 8PM EST. Be fair, and everyone in contest vote. You can vote even if you are not in contest. AB forum members signed up before today only, for contest entry or voting. All entries should be posted in this thread. Thanks. Guys, the prize is a promo code for Crystalline. If there are 6 or entries, there will be 2 codes given. 1 entry per member. All ties for 1st or 2nd place will be broken with 1 hour voting. Thanks.

Crystalline
  1. Crystalline Promo Code a Voting8 votes
    1. Cemaro
      12.50%
    2. Nic_B_Nice
        0.00%
    3. Fitz
      12.50%
    4. Aphex
        0.00%
    5. BvsMV
        0.00%
    6. thepinkelephant
      12.50%
    7. Hmtx
        0.00%
    8. Supadom
      25.00%
    9. DexterTragic
      37.50%

Comments

• Ok, my entry here once again :). Animoog through Swoopster to AudioShare.

• here's my mangled drums!

i used only the kick drum and snare from "boom bap" in figure, through turnado into loopy.

sorry the end cuts off in a bad spot...never uploaded loopy to soundcloud.

• First time for everything!
    TC-11 through AUFX Dub uploaded in Auria.

• Here is my entry. Orphion and AUFx Space

• I thought I would use some apps I hadn't really messed with yet. I made a simple melody in dot melody and ran it through grain proc into audio share. I just basically messed with the dry and wet signal with the feedback all the way up:

Dot Melody & GrainProc by BvsMV

• edited May 2014

Here's my attempt. Sunrizer with Space

Edit : I uploaded this for yesterday's contest but was late to update the entry and it got over...hope this counts !! ..or give it a listen anyway !!

• edited May 2014

. Edit : removed this entry

• edited May 2014

@thepinkelefant One entry per member.

• edited May 2014

I'll give it a shot. This is all animoog (yes, the kick too) looped into Loopy HD. For my effect, I ran it thru Audio Mastering.

oops, just imagine a nice 1 bar fade out ;-) First time using Audio Mastering and I could not find any fade in/out feature.

edit: oh dear, I disqualified myself by using about 6 presets in Animoog. Best of luck, everyone else. Don't vote for me!

The rules said "no more than 2 sounds of choice,"

• edited May 2014

Xynthesizr into Effectrix

• Cool contest!! Here is my entry, which was done using Thumbjam into Turnado, recorded by Audioshare:

Thanks!

Dexter

• here's my little weird experiment. Thumbjam Mellotron flute and plucked bass with a tiny bit of AUFX Dub

• Sorry firejan82 entries closed at 6PM EST but you can enter tomorrow, for last promo code.

• edited May 2014

@mgmg4871

no problem, I thought it was 6:30

• Shit, sorry man, you had my vote!

• i was liking supadom's video game sounds, but DexterTragic got me with the piano. im a sucker for piano like kids are suckers for bad magic haha...its tragic...doh ill stop now

• @nic_b_nice said:

i was liking supadom's video game sounds, but DexterTragic got me with the piano. im a sucker for piano like kids are suckers for bad magic haha...its tragic...doh ill stop now

Yeah, great job dextertragic!

• We have winners. DexterTragic 1st place. Supadom 2nd place. Congrats guys. Thanks to all participants. Nice work. Winners check your messages in 5 min.

• Awesome!!! Thanks you guys...I really appreciate it!

Dexter

• Congrats to the winners. :)

• edited May 2014

Cheers guys, something nice to wake up to, apart from sunshine (rare in the UK). I feel I snatched this one from @firejan good luck in take 2 mate

• Congrats to both of yous.