Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FREE: 102 Presets for FRMS Granular Synth (and some samples)

edited April 2021 in General App Discussion

The zip contains three preset packs, there are also some samples that were used to build some of the presets. you'll see ...

I give you this as I just got a mail from imaginando, after 5 months, that they're not good enough to build a pack on. They want reeaaal quality. This is not. Or judge by your self. Personally I think quite a few are up there with Perplexon or Supremeja. But, what the hell do I know.

I'm not doing any video or anything, I just don't feel like it :cry: . You wanna go through them and even better - use them. Be my guest.

Here's the link: Presets for FRMS

Edit: did a pretty poor video, but it gives you some insight what kind of presets that are in there.

Edit2: A tip-jar were suggested and why not :blush: I thought: https://paypal.me/PXLHG?locale.x=sv_SE

Comments

• Thanks a bunch. Can't wait to try them out.

• Cool. How do I import? Ta

• @NimboStratus said:
    Cool. How do I import? Ta

There's a load arrow next to the word BANK if you open the preset manager (top left).

• WOW! These are amazing! Thanks!

• Thanks a lot, very interesting and usable patches here!

• @israelite said:
    Thanks a bunch. Can't wait to try them out.

@NimboStratus said:
    WOW! These are amazing! Thanks!

You're most welcome! :)

@cuscolima said:
    Thanks a lot, very interesting and usable patches here!

Glad to hear that, hope you can get some use for them. There are a few in the second bank I really hold dear and put quite a few hours in to get right. :)

• Great presets, thank you!

• Thanks for sharing!

• That poor little server must be blowing smoke ... took 15 minutes to get a tiny little file ... seems not everyone shares the dev's narrow ear set ... I should've packed some lunch.

Thanks very much for these Pixelhog ... I'm hoping there are some gems in here like those you produced for Addstation ... great starting points - inspiring even. .. ear-tinglers.

• @Soundscaper said:
    That poor little server must be blowing smoke ... took 15 minutes to get a tiny little file ... seems not everyone shares the dev's narrow ear set ... I should've packed some lunch.

Thanks very much for these Pixelhog ... I'm hoping there are some gems in here like those you produced for Addstation ... great starting points - inspiring even. .. ear-tinglers.

Ha ha, nah, about 50 downloads in 2 hours shouldn't put it legs up. But, it's a cheap host so. Anyway, hope you find some inspiring stuff. :)

You are so welcome guys (and maybe gals). Hope you get something fun out of it. That would make me more than happy. :)

• @Pxlhg These are really great, if it’s OK with you I will make a demo video.
    I think the patches are awesome.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Pxlhg These are really great, if it’s OK with you I will make a demo video.
    I think the patches are awesome.

Absolutely, would love that. I did a very quick and dirty myself I just uploaded for those who want to listen a bit first. Hope that doesn't spoil your plan. :)

• @Pxlhg whoever rejected these patches is an idiot. Thanks so much for releasing them here

• These are great! Thank you for sharing.

• Great man! Thank you for sharing them i love the demo and def think they are Quality!!!! Can’t wait to try

• Sweet! I’ll check these out! Thanks!

• 100+ ear-catching presets — thank you so much!

• edited April 2021

Hi. Probably being an idiot but how do I import them? I can see the the import button and can use it to import samples one at a time, but is there a one step way to import the whole bank? Does it come in as the single downloaded zip file? Or do I have to decompress it first? I’ve tried both. I’ve also tried slide over and select all/move, doesn’t work. Anyone explain/show how to do it?

• Wos, such nice patches. Thanks a million.

• edited April 2021

@Svetlovska said:
    Hi. Probably being an idiot but how do I import them? I can see the the import button and can use it to import samples one at a time, but is there a one step way to import the whole bank? Does it come in as the single downloaded zip file? Or do I have to decompress it first? I’ve tried both. I’ve also tried slide over and select all/move, doesn’t work. Anyone explain/show how to do it?

Unzip the file (doesn't matter where this is located - you can leave it in downloads). Open FRMS and click on 'Patch' on the top bar, then on the 'import' icon (to the right of where it says 'BANK'). Navigate to the folders you unzipped and select one. Give the new bank a name and the patches will be imported. Repeat for the other 2 patch bank folders (make sure each bank has a unique name). Hope this helps...

• edited April 2021

@Svetlovska said:

Unzip them, probably best on the iPads own storage but iCloud should work too, they should be imported as a file example.fbe and there are three different *.fbe's. Hope that helps, should be pretty smooth.

@enkaytee Missed your post, thanks! :)

• @monch1962 said:
    @Pxlhg whoever rejected these patches is an idiot. Thanks so much for releasing them here

Ha ha, wouldn't go that far, they said some were nice but couldn't get to the minimum of 30 that they need for a bank. I'm a bit upset because they have had me on hold for so f*****g long and I was under the impression they would buy. Never mind, it is what it is. Hope you get some use for it. BTW, good year, that 1962 :) if that's what's implied, soon to be 59 myself... :joy:

• @FloRi89 said:
    Wos, such nice patches. Thanks a million.

@RockBottom said:
    100+ ear-catching presets — thank you so much!

@Intrepolicious said:
    Sweet! I’ll check these out! Thanks!

@reasOne said:
    Great man! Thank you for sharing them i love the demo and def think they are Quality!!!! Can’t wait to try

@ocelot said:
    These are great! Thank you for sharing.

You are welcome, I hope (again) that you find some use or at least inspiration from them. :love:

• @Pxlhg @enkaytee : Thanks! That worked! Great patches. :)

• Yep. These are great. Thank you so much, @Pxlhg

• Bru! @Pxlhg what I heard so far is REALLY good!!! So cool that Doug will spread the word!
    Thanks for sharing these, mate!!!

How big is the filesize of these? Can anyone quickly tell?

• @david_2017 said:
    Bru! @Pxlhg what I heard so far is REALLY good!!! So cool that Doug will spread the word!
    Thanks for sharing these, mate!!!

How big is the filesize of these? Can anyone quickly tell?

Zip is about 240Mb with the samples..

• edited April 2021

as displayed by the files app:

add to this the size of the samples: I haven’t actually summed their sizes, but when compressed, the zip file would be 38 MB…

• @qryss said:
    Yep. These are great. Thank you so much, @Pxlhg

@Svetlovska said:
    @Pxlhg @enkaytee : Thanks! That worked! Great patches. :)

Happy to hear that and thank you right back.