Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crystalline 2 App Challenge Contest. Prize is Crystalline Promo Code. CSwinn Winner.

Hey guys, I'm filling in for Doug. This contest will put you to work. Using 1 app with no more than 2 sounds of choice, and 1 effects app. Please name apps used. Compose a 1 minute piece. Can be plus or minus, no more than 15 secs. You guys will judge from poll. You obviously can't vote for your own piece. The honor system is in place. Let this be original, and composed after this post time. You can start posting now @12.30 PM EST. At 6PM EST I will post the poll, and voting begins. Voting will end at 8PM EST. Be fair, and everyone in contest vote. You can vote even if you are not in contest. AB forum members signed up before today only, for contest entry or voting. All entries should be posted in this thread. Thanks. Guys, the prize is a promo code for Crystalline.

Ok, entries are in. All 2. Lol
  1. Who wins the 2 Crystalline 2 app challenge.5 votes
    1. PHANTASM
      20.00%
    2. CSwinn
      80.00%

Comments

• I'm assuming Audiobus and something in the output slot are acceptable, correct?

• Only had a couple of minutes, but here goes. Animoog through Crystalline, via AB to AudioShare.

• edited May 2014

Absolutely @Cliff. Wouldn't want the AB police coming after you. Cliff, you do realize the prize is a Crystalline promo code? You threw me off using Crystalline as a effect. Lol.

• Based on the thread title, I assumed you had to use Crystalline as the effect (though that criterion was conspicuously omitted from the OP description).

• I updated description, although it was noted, you could use app of choice, and no specific effects app. Sorry for confusion.

• I just meant that nowhere in your description did you say "You must use Crystalline," so my assumption was bad. :)

• edited May 2014

Here's something I whipped up quick:

https://www.dropbox.com/l/1IyqIvDjx5MZmbaECQbW1e?

Dark ambient made with 2 samples in iDensity into Multitrack DAW with AudioReverb on the master.

• Thumbjam through Swoopster into MT Daw. Now I'm off to the beach! Sweet contest @Mgmg4871, thanks!

• @mgmg4871 you mean I made a track for nothing?! Lol. No worries. Just give the code to whoever gets 2nd place :D

• Doh! Just got in from yard work, so I didn't have a chance to submit. I own Crystalline anyway, so no biggie.

• I like that Cliff. Lol.

• Too late :(, but anyway. Animoog through Swoopster to AudioShare.

• @Cemaro I'll do another one tomorrow, so you can enter with same piece, if you like.

• Congrats CSwinn winner. Check your messages for code.

• Alright, thanks @mgmg4871! And thank you @holdernessmedia for another great app in the collection!