Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Learn IAP not working

I recently purchased Audiobus 3. I am unable to access the IAP for Midi Learn. I have IAP authorized on my iPad. But the BUY button for Midi Learn does not appear per the description in the manual. I have tried reinstalling Audiobus several times. Any ideas? TIA.

Comments

• Please identify your device and iOS version. And post a screenshot of Audiobus after you tap the MIDI Learn (5-pin icon) button.
    @Michael ?

• iOS 14.4.2. iPad mini 4.

• That may indicate that you already have the IAP. What happens if you tap on one of the modules while in Learn mode? Can you select a parameter and Learn a control for it? You'd need a connected MIDI controller with some knobs or other operators.

• I can definitely select triggers manually or through learning. I'm using an iRig BlueBoard with the updated firmware. But I can't see any way pair the triggers with corresponding actions, which makes me think it's in demo mode. Plus, I never made the $2.99 in app purchase.

• Just to clarify, the in App Purchase never seemed to present itself. The predicted BUY button seems to not be showing up.

• @cayugaman said:
    Just to clarify, the in App Purchase never seemed to present itself. The predicted BUY button seems to not be showing up.

Right. I got that. It might one of those annoying iPadOS 14 things. We're waiting on @Michael here; he's the dev, and may have an answer.

• Super weird issue, this one, as I can't reproduce it on any of my devices here - I've just sent @cayugaman an IAP promo code. Easy fix, hopefully.