Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ravenscroft auv3 midi channel

Ive been having trouble with ravenscroft piano auv3 in aum, when i set the midi input channel to anything apart from channel 1 it just doesn’t play. Module pro in the same config works so it seems to be a problem with ravenscroft, anyone had this issue?

Comments

• @mangecoeur said:
    Ive been having trouble with ravenscroft piano auv3 in aum, when i set the midi input channel to anything apart from channel 1 it just doesn’t play. Module pro in the same config works so it seems to be a problem with ravenscroft, anyone had this issue?

There was a similar problem with the stand-alone app in January, see this. Have you updated the app recently, to ensure you have these fixes?

In AUM, you can route the MIDI directly to Ravenscroft, so you don't need to rely on MIDI channels to keep streams separated. Are you doing this?

• @uncledave said:
    In AUM, you can route the MIDI directly to Ravenscroft, so you don't need to rely on MIDI channels to keep streams separated. Are you doing this?

I'm can't because I'm using the MIDI output from LK which counts as one midi 'source' with multiple channels.
    I would normally use AUM routing which is why i never noticed the problem before. I'll check if there is an update pending.

• @uncledave SOLVED - thanks for pointing me to that other post, it turns out that i had missed the midi settings page within the AUv3 that for some reason had the other midi channels disabled.