Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strange behavior on my MIDI keyboard

Hi all!

This might be a little to the left or right kind of topic for this forum, but I hope there is some devs or more advanced MIDI keyboard users in here that might know something about this :)

I have a weird problem with one of my MIDI keyboards, a M-Audio Keystation 61es (some years old now). The keys A1, F2 and C#3 doesn't send note on/off anymore...

I think I must have made it going into some kind of strange mode during my MIDI programming on my app (GuitarCapo), alot of test playing, reconnecting unusually often...

Before this happend another strange thing were present - all the notes/keys off sent a packet with 'type' 80 instead of 90 for notes/keys off. Now it is sending 90 on the keys that are ok (which is correct).

I have read here and there how to reset settings by pressing 'Advanced functions" followed by C#3, but nothing happens since C#3 won't send anything.

My connection is through a camerakit to my iPhone. Same goes for my iPad, with the same problem. I have tested two camera kits - same behavior.

My iRig Keys is working perfectly, but I need my 5 octaves for more tests on my MIDI implementation! :)

Does it smell investments?

Comments

• Does it accept Sysex messages? If so, M-Audio might be able to provide a Sysex dump to restore the default setting.

• Thanks, but googling a little around tells no. Actually, it is every second A, F and C# that is "silent". Strange

• Have you tried bitch-slapping it, and vowing never to gig with it again? I'm no tech, but that works sometimes! Refusing to augment alternating Fs is a serious offense.

• I tried, not working :)

After some investigations, a crime has been revealed... One of our cats was caught having a good hour of sleep on the mid part of my keyboard. I don't now, but I bet it wasn't made for such sustained chords, lol

Family life, case closed :)

• Lol. What a Cat-astrophe.