Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro problems

I have an Auria pro project that when I last was working on it after a few failed freezes I kept all midi files but emptied all vsts . My bad as I always keep working on projects without looking at the cpu/ disk space ., Now I can’t open it , cannot find a snapshot . On my iPad Air with the most upto date iOS os it tells me my project is ........84gb !!! . My air is only 64 gb . What the hell has happened . Anybody any ideas ? Many thanks and stay safe all

Comments

• @Silver6003 said:
    I have an Auria pro project that when I last was working on it after a few failed freezes I kept all midi files but emptied all vsts . My bad as I always keep working on projects without looking at the cpu/ disk space ., Now I can’t open it , cannot find a snapshot . On my iPad Air with the most upto date iOS os it tells me my project is ........84gb !!! . My air is only 64 gb . What the hell has happened . Anybody any ideas ? Many thanks and stay safe all

If one never uses the option to clean up a project, freeze files and bounces and the like can take up a lot of space.

If it won't open, use the tips in this wiki article to try to recover :smile:

https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=auria_pro_-_recovering_projects

• Thanks I will endeavour to try this .