Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Byzantium / MixBoxed

edited April 2021 in Creations

MixBox made this happen. Used for preset Drum, Guitar and Bass parts and overall compression. I could never have assembled this on my own. Thank you @ikmultimedia!

2 tracks MidEast Drummer (6 against 4 this time), amazingly, iFretless Bass, SwarPlug Sitar and Israj, NOISE Overdrive Guitar and another preset, World Synth Dudek, BeatHawk Balkan Violin and SynthScaper.

Atypically, I recorded a separate Bass track. I love this one. Headphones if you can.

Comments

• Genuine 3rd world immerson bath. I love this combo of players.

• Very cool, sir!

• Thank you @McD wallah. And you, too @NeuM. You must have caught my vaunted age on the oldster poll.πŸ˜‰πŸ™

• Beautiful peace indeed. I could almost hear throughout this, some distant urdu chantings :)
    Thanks a lot for sharing
    Also was wondering is World Synth worth getting?

• So good, @LinearLineman . No matter what genre you dance in, it is always so natural sounding. πŸ‘

• @Bujar,thanks. World Synth is, indeed, worth the free download sounds and a couple of the packs. Very stable now. Subscription not worth it.

Thank you, @gusgranite ...I gues you could say I’m multi- genre-ational.πŸ˜‰πŸ™

• Well that was a very busy track! I dig it!

• Thanks so much for listening @Intrepolicious. I actually think I could get rid of a bit of that busyness, Ed. My aim is to publish within 24 hrs of starting a track. I follow the 80% rule and quit at that point. Bu, occasionally, it is better to listen to it after a couple of days and hear what’s really going on. Kim going to work on this one again after con your response. Thanks for the comment. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ™