Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand iOS track selection issue

Hi guys in dire need of assistance please.
Say I have a 3 track song in GarageBand iOS say drum, bass and synth. Say linn for drum, Bleass for bass and Sunrizer for synth.
Before last night I could select a track and hear the selection before opening the track but tonight I have to open a track now to hear my synth or bass or drum and when I go back to my song and select a track I can’t play it until I open it.
I hope I’m making sense but have I inadvertently hit an audio setting that I don’t know about ? Please help thanks 🙏

Comments

• Step one, do a force restart of your iPad (or iPhone). See if that fixes the issue.

• Thanks NeuM tried it but to no avail, still can’t play selected track until I open it completely