Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Organ-off 2021! feat. Galileo 2, Hammond B-3X & VB3m - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Get your Hammond Organ on with my Hammond Organ-off!

Comments

• I agree completely. VB3 is a good middle ground. HOWMEVER... Magellan is a kind of synth as well, isn’t it?
    You can do stuff on Magellan that you can’t do with the others. At least that shows with the presets. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the video, bro. Good job!

• Magellan? Italians only here, buddy... 🇮🇹

Seriously, though - I don't think Galileo is a synth any more than the others. G2 and B3X both have robust effects and other features whereas VB3m is pretty slim feature-wise. I'm sure you could use the effects to make it sound less like an organ and more like a synth but G2 no moreso than B3X.

• Lol, I probably was thinking of Magellan. Galileo does have ARPs and pads, tho.

• Great video @Daveypoo!
    As B3-X was down at £65, your video convinced me that I should upgrade from Galileo 2 to B3-X. Alas, I see IK got in before me and put the price back up to £130. Probably they saw your video and thought “this sounds great, we’d better put the price up”.

• @timbo Just keep a watch on it and they'll put it on sale sooner or later. Glad the video helped!