Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rose Betts - Song to the Siren (Justice League - Zack Snyder Cut)

OMG I cannot get over this track!

She has the most amazing voice! What she does with just those 4 or 5 notes is unbelievable.

I had fallen asleep watching the Snyder Cut for the first time the other night when it came out, and was awoken by this track. Seriously had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes when I heard this...

Comments

• This Mortal Coil’s cover will always be the definitive version for me. It’s woven into my youth.

• edited April 2021

@Proppa said:
    This Mortal Coil’s cover will always be the definitive version for me. It’s woven into my youth.

I like Rose’s rendition of it even better than Elizabeth Fraser’s, but I agree, this version is the definitive version, over Tim Buckley’s original.

• edited April 2021

Beautiful cover, beautiful movie sequence

Liz Frasier rules, but there’s no need to choose only one version

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Beautiful cover, beautiful movie sequence

Liz Frasier rules, but there’s no need to choose only one version

True, they’re all beautiful in their own right.