Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Metallic Implication (Electronicdubmetal!? Gadget and Guitar (Video))

About genre: I have no clue how to label stuff but get bored calling all electronic :lol: so apologies for the somewhat confusing title.
Sometimes the creative limitations of doing your music in an apartment is a bit annoying. Have a fairly nice song melody for this one, but it's not possible to shout it out the way I want. :no_mouth:

Comments

• Awesome, I dig it! Especially around the 2:20 mark. I've always wanted to use guitar with Gadget, but I'm always so put off by the clips... is it a real pain in the ass to work within that structure? Did you use the Gadgets in there for it, or did you record it elsewhere and then import?

• edited April 2021

Dude, this is some of your best work yet! Love it!!

I don’t know if it was intended or not, but the vibe I get reminds me of old cheesy tv horror shows, Svengoolie, or maybe comic book villains 🦹‍♀️

edit: I don’t know how to label or classify the music we make either. SoundCloud doesn’t have the genre categories we need like “instrumental” or “Other”...

• @iammane said:
    Awesome, I dig it! Especially around the 2:20 mark. I've always wanted to use guitar with Gadget, but I'm always so put off by the clips... is it a real pain in the ass to work within that structure? Did you use the Gadgets in there for it, or did you record it elsewhere and then import?

Thank you, the guitar is recorded within Gadget using Rosario and it's no problem if you don't think of it as clips but a straight line. I'm not very happy with the sound of Rosario though, but it is what it is .. :)

@Intrepolicious Thanks man, no I hadn't thought about that but when you mention it I can relate :smiley: . It was a lot harder (more metal) as I created it using TH-U but switching over to Gadget took a lot of that away and the Guitars got eaten up by synths.

• Listening again! This is really good!

Hey forget what I said, it’s much better than that. This is like evil villain 2099!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Listening again! This is really good!

Hey forget what I said, it’s much better than that. This is like evil villain 2099!

:lol: Thanks again, really appreciate it .. :)

• Wonderful combo of video and sound. I PMd you.