Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TGIF: WEEKEND PLANS?

edited April 2021 in Other

What say you!

Comments

• reboot computer and router.

• @mistercharlie said:
    reboot computer and router.

Figured out issue....”someone”‘ unplugged something without telling me. Thanks

• @mistercharlie said:

Inspiring... you saved my weekend 🙌🏼 Thanks man

• @david_2017 said:

@mistercharlie said:

LOL

What are you doing this weekend?

Where are you located anyway?

• I'LL TRY GET THE CAPS LOCK KEY UNSTUCK

• Making some synth soundscapes with Gauss Field Looper and seeing my granddaughter. Also just got a Roland TR-06 so will probably dive into that as well.

• @SevenSystems said:
    I'LL TRY GET THE CAPS LOCK KEY UNSTUCK

Poor water on them. That works.

• Anyone have a drum brute or kaossilator they want to trade? LOL

• @jblock said:
    Making some synth soundscapes with Gauss Field Looper and seeing my granddaughter. Also just got a Roland TR-06 so will probably dive into that as well.

Roland...the older drum machine? That is an amazing sounding box. I use a bunch of driven samples from one quite a bit in my Digitakt.

I have Gauss. I need to take time to see what it is about.

I bought Beatcutter. But...I don't have new iOS on iPad and iPhone it is so small...not looking good on that one.

Gauss....how did you learn it?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@jblock said:
    Making some synth soundscapes with Gauss Field Looper and seeing my granddaughter. Also just got a Roland TR-06 so will probably dive into that as well.

Roland...the older drum machine? That is an amazing sounding box. I use a bunch of driven samples from one quite a bit in my Digitakt.

I have Gauss. I need to take time to see what it is about.

I bought Beatcutter. But...I don't have new iOS on iPad and iPhone it is so small...not looking good on that one.

Gauss....how did you learn it?

The Roland is the reissue of the 606 that came out a couple of years ago. I had a 606 back in the day and always loved the snare sound. Once I actually looked at the manual online and saw the expanded features with the drums and the sequencer I bought it.

I just started using Gauss last week, although I bought it when it was released. It was pretty easy to learn once I looked at the short manual, which is really straightforward: https://ruismaker.com/wp-content/uploads/Gauss_poster.pdf

• @RUST( i )K said:

@david_2017 said:

@mistercharlie said:

LOL

Hey mate, Germany here 👋🏼 🇩🇪
    Beside the rebooting thing I am flipping fortunate to have a brand new Cooper FX Generation Loss 2 Pedal in the mail. I cross both fingers that It will be here tomorrow

If not the same as all corona-craziness lockdown days. Going for a walk like Crazy and getting some cake for the 3 pm coffee and cake haha

In the evening I may be able to make some music for an hour or two.

And you?

• edited April 2021

Got today off and just booted up ye olde Maschine computer. Raining hard today but sat/sun will be lovely so going to take breaks/drops and go watch the spring stuff grow. :)

• Administering at home sleep apnea study for my gf exwife. Lol... took me an hour to figure it out tonight, me typically overlooking the detailed manual tucked away in the kit. Does she or doesn’t she? Only her pulmonologist knows for sure! (play on an old hair coloring ad for those under 70 or not a Murrican). Will repeat tomorrow.

Now onto making the next track. Tonight... Platinum... I think. It’s funny, I haven’t worked in twenty years but weekends still feel different... and Monday is still crummy.

A good weekend to you all!

• @david_2017 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@david_2017 said:

@mistercharlie said:

LOL

Hey mate, Germany here 👋🏼 🇩🇪
    Beside the rebooting thing I am flipping fortunate to have a brand new Cooper FX Generation Loss 2 Pedal in the mail. I cross both fingers that It will be here tomorrow

If not the same as all corona-craziness lockdown days. Going for a walk like Crazy and getting some cake for the 3 pm coffee and cake haha

In the evening I may be able to make some music for an hour or two.

And you?

Oh! I looked at pedal last two days~ Too rich for me but damn I would love it.

I had some work to do and make music.

Hope your pedal came! Look forward to a vid from you.

I am in FL

• @LinearLineman said:
    Administering at home sleep apnea study for my gf exwife. Lol... took me an hour to figure it out tonight, me typically overlooking the detailed manual tucked away in the kit. Does she or doesn’t she? Only her pulmonologist knows for sure! (play on an old hair coloring ad for those under 70 or not a Murrican). Will repeat tomorrow.

Now onto making the next track. Tonight... Platinum... I think. It’s funny, I haven’t worked in twenty years but weekends still feel different... and Monday is still crummy.

A good weekend to you all!

You figure the device out?

SHALL I EVEN ASK AT THIS JUNCTURE.......... ;)

• @AudioGus said:
    Got today off and just booted up ye olde Maschine computer. Raining hard today but sat/sun will be lovely so going to take breaks/drops and go watch the spring stuff grow. :)

Native Instruments Machine?

• @RUST( i )K, yeah, got it goin’ finally. Now to get the results. It was pretty simple after all, but I hate to read them manuals be it electronic or soporific.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @RUST( i )K, yeah, got it goin’ finally. Now to get the results. It was pretty simple after all, but I hate to read them manuals be it electronic or soporific.

My issues give me problems reading manuals......srs

• Is it the weekend already? ! Awesome.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AudioGus said:

Native Instruments Machine?

Yessir

• Reading this on Monday, so...

• edited April 2021

@TheOriginalPaulB ... there’s always the weekend to come! This is a forever thread, I think.