Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mozaic script step sequencer to gate midi channels

edited April 2021 in Creations

I’ve made a really basic step sequencer that round robins a midi note to a number of midi channels (with a couple of random options in the mix, sequence order and midi channel order).

I made it as I was wanting to trigger gates in mirack instances that were gating file playback in aum, basically a lazy way of messing with some long abstract takes...

There’s room for 16 sequences accessible from the seqNo dial and indicated on the cells with the dots. Gate sets the gate length.

I may expand it as I go, maybe some swing control, a dial for channels - it’s set at three for now but easy enough to change...

https://patchstorage.com/midichanseq/