Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cheap controller to change settings like Bleass Motion FX params in realtime whilst recording stems?

Hi,

so, my workflow seems to be record stems from AUM and pull into Logic as separate tracks.

What I would like is a simple, small (and cheapish) controller to be able to change settings like "fine" in the freq blender in BLEASS Motion FX as I'm recording the stems.

So want to be able to assign a slider or a button etc to be able to trigger things in AUM. I have an Audiofuse so presume I get get the MIDI to do it back in that way but what controllers can you recommend? THANK YOU!!!

Sorry if this is such a basic question!

Comments

• Maybe something like Korg nanokontrol2 or Behringer x-touch mini. I don’t have either, but a friend uses the Korg with his iPad so I know that one would work

• What do you consider cheap?

Old Korg Nanocontrols are 60-80 USD
    Newer models are sub $200
    Novation LaunchControl XL is $160
    Arturia minilab gives you knobs pads and keys for $110
    BEHRINGER USB Controller (XTOUCHMINI) $80
    Akai AKAI Professional LPD8 $60

MidiFighter Twister $220 <— I have this and the LaunchControl

Any of these will do