Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

to a god unknown // 🐣

Another happy one x for a happy Easter x chant along if you want

Comments

• Great stuff as usual, brother!
    out of curiosity, what have you been using lately or what workflow?

This would go fine with a David Lynch movie

• I answered the door to a census guy who had the wrong house while this was playing out earlier, he didn’t hang around 😂

Nice scary stuff, love it

• @senhorlampada said:
    Great stuff as usual, brother!
    out of curiosity, what have you been using lately or what workflow?

This would go fine with a David Lynch movie

Wow that’s high praise, it was all done in AUM mostly with the file player & fx then over to Cubasis for further fiddling.

@Krupa said:
    I answered the door to a census guy who had the wrong house while this was playing out earlier, he didn’t hang around 😂

Nice scary stuff, love it

😆😂 Good to know it spooked someone! 👹

• It’s cold.. and dark. I like it!

@Krupa said:
    I answered the door to a census guy who had the wrong house while this was playing out earlier, he didn’t hang around 😂

That reminds me of the other day, I was at our local grocer, browsing the frankfurter and sausage section, just as my GF texts me this link with a video of an old man slapping his nutsack while dancing around a campfire. Some lady caught me watching it and let out a disgusted sigh as she stormed off. 🤷🏻

• @Intrepolicious said:
    It’s cold.. and dark. I like it!
    🙏

That reminds me of the other day, I was at our local grocer, browsing the frankfurter and sausage section, just as my GF texts me this link with a video of an old man slapping his nutsack while dancing around a campfire. Some lady caught me watching it and let out a disgusted sigh as she stormed off. 🤷🏻

🤭😂🤣

• @Intrepolicious said:
    It’s cold.. and dark. I like it!

@Krupa said:

Classic man, that’ll get the local tongues wagging 😆

• Somehow missed this til now. Very late to the party, but... brilliant title, and another excellent track.

• Cheers- just answered you on soundcloud!