Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeastCutter (Glitchy Music and Video)

edited April 2021 in Creations

I got lucky and won the new BeatCutter app (from Gaviniski's Tutorials (Thanks again @Gavinski )) and even more so when I just threw in some random old clips and started pulling the sliders without any grand knowledge or actual clue. I thought it sounded real exiting and after some twisting and turning made a recording of it all. Added a few video clips I had prepared for another project, and, here we are. :love:
Apps used to create clips used with BeatCutter: FRMS from imaginando, Koala from elf-audio, Soundscaper from Igor Vasiliev (BeatCutter), Radio Unit from Beepstreet, Blocs Wave from Ampify and of course AUM from Kymatica. Probably some more I forgot. Video made with many apps but to name a few: Kinoglitch, Surrealizer, Magic Fluids, Videoleap and MovieSpirit.

Comments

• Nice! Digging those visual fx too. Will be looking them up in the app store for sure. Any faves among them?

Glad this won, as I knew your addstation presets were a clear sign you you would give this wild beast a home

• Dig it. Reminds me how much I miss going out to the club.

• @Gavinski said:
    Nice! Digging those visual fx too. Will be looking them up in the app store for sure. Any faves among them?

Glad this won, as I knew your addstation presets were a clear sign you you would give this wild beast a home

Thanks! Yeah, I felt this one gonna be a companion for a while now :D About graphics apps: I jump between a lot to try to do something of my own but to answer you question: Kinoglitch is real nice and has been free lately, not sure if it still is but check it out.

@celtic_elk
    Thank you! :)