Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post yer photography

Comments

• Can’t remember the last time I went out of my way to take a good photo, so checked my camera roll. This is the most recent one I could find.

• great stuff, guys. here’s a few of mine, shot and processed on the iphone.

• So not really knowing photography apart from a google search. Like a tree to attempt to paint or draw. This is some of the best photgraphy ever. You dont even need to know what you are talking about to know its great.

• @JanKun @klattgalvin great stuff!

@willg the photos are missing from your post I think?

• great stuff, guys. here’s a few of mine, shot and processed on the iphone.

• Wow! So many awesome images. All those cliffside walk/seashore pics... what coastal town was that? Want to add it to my bucket list!

• @DavidEnglish said:

My online photo gallery is protozoid.com.

Really cool - thanks for posting!

• @iOSTRAKON and @richardyot : beautiful shots. Where were these photos taken?

• Thanks @Ben

Taken in my front and backyard in the mountains of New Mexico

• @iOSTRAKON : your treatment makes me think of Blood Meridian or The Evening Redness in the West , Cormac McCarthy’s astonishing, hellish take on the aftermath of the American Civil War, a kind of Apocalypse Then. Great manips. And what a beautiful place to live, so far from my dripping green (but differently beautiful) Britain.

• Wow. Astonishing stuff everyone.
    All of this is frame worthy.
    @TheOriginalPaulB, we’re these taken with your iOS device?

• @mungbeans I like the way you paint with light. B/W is a good medium to emphasise that.

Some of mine:

• @stown said:
    Wow! So many awesome images. All those cliffside walk/seashore pics... what coastal town was that? Want to add it to my bucket list!

@Ben said:
    @iOSTRAKON and @richardyot : beautiful shots. Where were these photos taken?

Mine were taken in the town I live in: Broadstairs, in Kent, South East England.

• @Ben said:
    Wow. Astonishing stuff everyone.

God, no. Canon DSLR. What made you ask?

• What a great thread. Here's a few of mine. I use an Olympus EM5 MkIII, Fuji XV100 and an iPhone 12 (the second to last photo), straight out of camera for the most part.

• @Identor said:
    @mungbeans I like the way you paint with light. B/W is a good medium to emphasise that.

Thanks, I like yours

• edited April 2021

Some abstracts

• @DukeWonder rocking them Vans I see... love me some Vans.

• schsch
    edited April 2021

Some fairly recent images (before COVID). After years of dragging around tons of pro gear, I'm mostly shooting with a Sony RX100 VI and loving it. https://www.simonclivehughes.com

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @DukeWonder rocking them Vans I see... love me some Vans.

Yes indeed. Have my first pair of slip-ons coming soon.

The butterflies also seemed to enjoy them. Had to watch where I put my feet.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:

@Ben said:

I thought not. It seems like a lot of what gets posted is though. I was hopeful actually.
    Just got a new 12 and I’ve never used my phone to take photographs but I’m hearing promising reports.

• @Ben said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@Ben said:

I thought not. It seems like a lot of what gets posted is though. I was hopeful actually.
    Just got a new 12 and I’ve never used my phone to take photographs but I’m hearing promising reports.

I've been into photography since the days of film, and I bought my first DSLR with great excitement back in 2003 (the Canon 10D as soon as it was available), and IMO the iPhone 12 has a pretty great camera.

For wide-angle photography there really isn't much advantage to a DSLR anymore, the phone can easily hold its own. And of course you always have the phone with you. It even works well in low-light now, thanks to the Night Mode.

For telephoto the DSLR is still better, much better. The lenses and the larger sensor give the DSLR a big advantage: far more reach, nicer depth-of-field effects, sharper images.

Just reposting this image from the first page, ten years ago this kind of picture, taken hand-held at night, would not have been possible:

• @Ben said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@Ben said:

I only have an iPad 2 and a 1st gen iPad Pro 12.9”. Neither really lend themselves to photography. No reason why you shouldn’t take some good shots with a new phone though, it’s more important to learn how to see the shots before you take them than what equipment you use.

• @sch I like the woman with long hair and the last one. The rest are too heavily edited. It make the images flat and subtracting from the subject (in most cases with heavy HDR editing). Thats my opinion.