Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UVI sale on Ravenscroft, BeatHawk, and BeatHawk expansions

2»

Comments

• @senhorlampada Baroque sounds interesting🙂
    So far classical Percussion, Gamelan, String ensemble caught my attention.

• @cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

Yes, it's the best piano on iOS!

• edited April 2021

@cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

It is an excellent piano. Some have argued the best, maybe nearest competitor is the Salamader piano in Auria Pro.

• @McM said:

@cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

It is an excellent piano. Some have argued the best, maybe nearest competitor is the Salamader piano in Auria Pro.

I guess there is nothing comparable in the Beathawk packs or?😅

• edited April 2021

I guess there is nothing comparable in the Beathawk packs or?😅

I don’t have it, but the Acoustic Piano add-on I have read on this forum that it is a very good piano as well.

• @McM Ah thx , i will take look at it🙂

• @cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

Hi

I recently got Ravenscroft. I had a quick play through of the patches for a video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eX1so5VxY1E

• edited April 2021

@McM said:

@cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

Salamander doesn't require Auria Pro, FYI. I use it in AudioLayer.

• edited April 2021

-/

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Quality wise for violins across all available violins on the store, there are many alternatives...! The expressiveness prize (without an added controller) has to go to ThumbJam.

Have you considered GeoViolin in your ranking ?

• @cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

For me the best, also.

• @cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

Totally good. When on sale, there's no better piano quality/price relation. IMHO
    Cheers.

• If I wanted to use BeatHawk as a sound module for jazz fusion music, what extensions Dear Forum would recommend?

• @cian, I have come to like Module American D as much as my fave Ravenscroft. A bit warmer, I think.
    I use it more these days, but I’m sure I will return to RC275.
    @VoytecG, Bass, Brass Ensembles, Leads, Mallets. The electronics are good but I don’t use them much.

• Thanks!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @cian, I have come to like Module American D as much as my fave Ravenscroft. A bit warmer, I think.

I agree... but Ravenscroft is so solid. Anyone that cares about pianos should have it and
    pick it up during the sales event because it's $36 normally but $18 on sale.

The Korg Module app ($40) and the extra American D IAP ($30) is not cheap either...
    but very warm so solo work.

• @cian said:
    Is ravenscroft good?

The darker tones sound quite nice. Very playable and much better in person than the recordings would suggest.

• Just a bump in case folk miss out on the sale (ends 11th April 2021)

• edited April 2021

@senhorlampada said:
    Also a tip for all in doubt, the desktop packs has more demos. iOS contains less sounds than the desktop, but you can have a better idea of you may expect.

Desktop? I wish I could get BeatHawk running on my M1 macbook but I’m not paying for imazing. Would much rather pay the developer.

• Oh... I just meant the product pages for the desktop packs :wink:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Oh... I just meant the product pages for the desktop packs :wink:

Gotcha 😁

• @LoopyFruit said:
    Just a bump in case folk miss out on the sale (ends 11th April 2021)

oh, is it today? :o :o :o

• @MAtrixplan said:

@LoopyFruit said:
    Just a bump in case folk miss out on the sale (ends 11th April 2021)

oh, is it today? :o :o :o

The sale has already ended