Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatcutter Released! Detailed walkthrough vid (Winners announced)

Comments

• @reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:
    Well, tried to DM skiphunt, turns out the bugger is ignoring me so I can’t send him messages 😂, how do u like that 😛😁

Haha uh oh!!

Yeah, how could anyone have lovely old me on ignore, tha fuk!

• @Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:
    Well, tried to DM skiphunt, turns out the bugger is ignoring me so I can’t send him messages 😂, how do u like that 😛😁

Haha uh oh!!

The random number generator called and said he’s pissed 😝

• @Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:

Haha uh oh!!

LOL right! Apparently at some point in time you crossed the line buddy!!! 😂😂😂😂
    Time to rerun the generator!

• Yeah, I've somehow found myself in his basket of deplorables 🤷‍♂️

• Ah, so that's the guy who's been giving my vids thumbs downs 😂

• @Gavinski said:
    Ah, so that's the guy who's been giving my vids thumbs downs 😂

Hahaha “ i don’t like you so thumbs down” apparently

• edited April 2021

Here is a first track (I hope a lot more will be released). Everything (loops) is coming from Beatcutter (with a little bit of skaka and a simple kick).

If you want to hear something a little bit more musical, go to 02:00

• edited April 2021

@cuscolima I like the crazy intro and the more musical bit, it's really nice when it starts getting that house vibe. This app is so fun, gotta love the sound quality too

• @Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:

Haha uh oh!!

Skip couldn't be here, so I'd like to accept this award on his behalf. 🙏

• @telecharge said:

@Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:

Haha uh oh!!

😝 If he doesn't claim it in the next day or two it'll be up for grabs

• @cuscolima Nice! A very dub-remix feel. That was done with file playback in Beatcutter? I haven’t messed with that feature at all.

• @Gavinski said:

@telecharge said:

@Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:

Haha uh oh!!

Oh man, talk about awkward 🤣

• edited April 2021

@celtic_elk said:
    @cuscolima Nice! A very dub-remix feel. That was done with file playback in Beatcutter? I haven’t messed with that feature at all.

Yes, I have inserted 8 loops randomly recorded on the radio and...tadaaaa...let the magic happen. In fact I have worked on the standalone version to create the patch and then loaded it on the AU version. Pretty smooth.

Another great feature is the way you can change presets on the fly. The transition between 2 presets is flowless and you can really make things completely evolve without harms

• @Gavinski said:

What?

• @Gavinski said:
    @skiphunt @Pxlhg i will DM u two ur codes

Awesome!!! I’ve really been looking forward to this one too! :)

• @Gavinski said:
    Ah, so that's the guy who's been giving my vids thumbs downs 😂

WTF?! I didn’t even know you were ignored. I never ignored you, and NO! I’ve never given your videos a thumbs down! Why would I be subscribed to your videos... comment positively on then consistently, only to give you thumbs down.

I’m kinda getting a bit angry at the leaps and assumptions you’ve just made. :(

• @Gavinski said:
    Listening now to your track @gusgranite, very very nice! Once for the doubters

Oh, it’s not my track! Far too talented for me. It was shared on Facebook. Not sure if the they are on this forum.

• edited April 2021

@Gavinski said:

@telecharge said:

@Gavinski said:

@reasOne said:

@Gavinski said:

Haha uh oh!!

Jesus effing Christ. I’m in a different time zone AND it’s Easter Sunday. My account here logs me out for no explained reason. My dark setting keeps getting flipped. Sometimes this site won’t recognize my password and have to change it. And now I’ve discovered people “ignored” that I wasn’t aware of.

Seriously, you’ve instantly jumped to all of these conclusions without even considering the fact that I regularly respond to your posts positively, follow your channel, and like your videos. I can assure you, you’re dead wrong about your assumptions. :(

• @Gavinski said:

I'm always happy to get a 'freebie' ;)

Those who 'know' me, know that I dig deep into every single app I have and help out when I can LOL.

• @Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

I'm always happy to get a 'freebie' ;)

Those who 'know' me, know that I dig deep into every single app I have and help out when I can LOL.

Dude. Did you read my replies? Really bad form chief. :(

• This thread is quite a saga 🤣

• Wow 😳 just wow. Going from being excited to learn I won an app code on Easter 🐣 morning from one of my all-time favorite 🤩 developers... on one of my favorite video bloggers who I follow and comment on regularly... to being falsely accused of all sorts of things, to being told that my winning code might be given away, to some dingus stepping up to prematurely claim it.

Logging on to this forum isn’t something I do every day anymore. And I’m enjoying Easter Sunday with my wife. I’m stunned where one of my favorite video bloggers went with this. I only logged in after getting the email notification from YouTube.

From being thrilled 😁 to ultimately saddened :(

Happy Easter 🐰

• @skiphunt said:

Dude. Did you read my replies? Really bad form chief. :(

Sorry, must have missed them, enjoy the app! :)

• @skiphunt said:
    Wow 😳 just wow. Going from being excited to learn I won an app code on Easter 🐣 morning from one of my all-time favorite 🤩 developers... on one of my favorite video bloggers who I follow and comment on regularly... to being falsely accused of all sorts of things, to being told that my winning code might be given away, to some dingus stepping up to prematurely claim it.

Logging on to this forum isn’t something I do every day anymore. And I’m enjoying Easter Sunday with my wife. I’m stunned where one of my favorite video bloggers went with this. I only logged in after getting the email notification from YouTube.

Happy Easter 🐰

I hope the Easter Bunny brings you a sense of humor, or at least something to untwist your knickers.

• @telecharge said:

@skiphunt said:
    Wow 😳 just wow. Going from being excited to learn I won an app code on Easter 🐣 morning from one of my all-time favorite 🤩 developers... on one of my favorite video bloggers who I follow and comment on regularly... to being falsely accused of all sorts of things, to being told that my winning code might be given away, to some dingus stepping up to prematurely claim it.

Happy Easter 🐰

I hope the Easter Bunny brings you a sense of humor, or at least something to untwist your knickers.

Oh! So the accusations that I must be the one giving Gavinski thumbs down 👎 on his videos while also being some of my fav vid bloggers and intentionally “ignoring” him while ALSO commenting regularly... was just a “joke”?

Ah, got it. Really funny.

• @skiphunt said:

@telecharge said:

@skiphunt said:

Happy Easter 🐰

Oh! So the accusations that I must be the one giving Gavinski thumbs down 👎 on his videos while also being some of my fav vid bloggers and intentionally “ignoring” him while ALSO commenting regularly... was just a “joke”?

Dude, chill out. Do what you suggested and have a happy Easter.

• @michael_m said:

@skiphunt said:

@telecharge said:

@skiphunt said:

Happy Easter 🐰

Yep. It was a mistake stopping by. Only did so after the win notification. Back to enjoying the day .

Hopefully I’ll get my winning code at some point. Otherwise, thrilled that Igor had finally launched this app.

I personally love unlocking the mysteries of his genius apps and their interfaces.

Can’t wait to dig in!

• Hi skip, I got your email! Of course the thumbs down thing was clearly a joke. I’ll email u ur code now

• @skiphunt said:

@michael_m said:

@skiphunt said:

@telecharge said:

@skiphunt said:

Happy Easter 🐰

Yep. It was a mistake stopping by. Only did so after the win notification. Back to enjoying the day .

Hopefully I’ll get my winning code at some point. Otherwise, thrilled that Igor had finally launched this app.

I personally love unlocking the mysteries of his genius apps and their interfaces.

Can’t wait to dig in!

You can pay it forward and pledge an app if you want! It might make you feel better: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/44368/claim-a-free-app-make-a-pledge-14-available-54-claimed#latest