Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GSi VB3m tonewheel organ for iOS

2»

Comments

• @uncledave said:

@Fingolfinzz said:
    Damn, this sounds really good. I’m actually liking it more than Galileo, could be to the simplicity of it but I do like the Leslie a lot on this. I’m sure IKs is still the best but I don’t have that kind of money

Y'know there's a lot of tuning possible with Galileo, on all the effects including the Leslie. And even more if you buy the optional pack. It's a bit unfair to compare these apps "out of the box", without trying to tune them to your preference. Like not adjusting the seat in a car.

I’m not knocking on Galileo, I’ve used it extensively and think it’s a really good app. I just like this one quite a lot because I can load it up and start playing really quickly. It’s just a personal preference.

• It is pretty good! Sound and other wise. I too have Galileo, but way too many options! This is a great straight up organ clone and if treated as such it works really well!

• @uncledave This is true, however you should still like the way the car drives regardless of whether the seat is adjustable or not. If you don't even like the car, why bother futzing with the seat? 😉

Appreciate the feedback - my angle doesn't work for everyone but I truly appreciate you watching and commenting!

• edited April 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2021

haha, I sorta like it (the icon) - understated and subtle

• edited April 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2021

@Paulo164 said:
    Just the app icon could be a little more appealing 😅

I think they were thinking about it fitting on the Apple Watch.

• @BCKeys said:

@pax-eterna said:
    haha, I sorta like it (the icon) - understated and subtle

looks like that old freeware icons that ran on Windows 95 😂

😂 I concur!

• edited April 2021

yeah I guess for those who like gear ostentatiousness and "bling" and shiny lights ;) ;) I'm moe a bit more understated....Such a simple but effective logo I thought :) "Says" all it needs to say

• Just bought VB3m.
    Has anyone else had the same issue with user presets. I’ve saved some user presets in the app, but none of them show up when I load it as an AUv3 inside KeyStage.
    Are the presets in the AUv3 separate to those in the standalone app?

• @timbo said:
    Just bought VB3m.
    Has anyone else had the same issue with user presets. I’ve saved some user presets in the app, but none of them show up when I load it as an AUv3 inside KeyStage.
    Are the presets in the AUv3 separate to those in the standalone app?

It can happen that way, e.g. Svep, KQ Dixie. Devs have to do some tricks to make stand-alone presets visible in an AUv3.

• Just got the app today and really like it so far! I'm using it with my H9 rotary algorithm and it sounds great.