Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apptronica Issue 3

Hey folks. As some of you know, I'm working on getting money together for our move to Seattle, and I'm also finishing up Issue 3 of the magazine, which is going to have to happen by next Monday so I can clear my plate and focus on getting out of here.

While we've asked the general public to donate via the Fundrazr campaign (and of course a few folks here have helped out), I really want to offer the iOS music community what I have to give in return for your support throughout the past six months.

Almost everyone here has something to promote, whether it's your app or your Bandcamp release, etc. I have advertising space available in the magazine that needs to be filled, not just for the money, but also to fill out partial pages and attract other advertisers in the future. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to focus on getting advertisers for this issue, and won't if I'm ever going to finish it.

So here's my proposal. If you'd like to have an ad in Issue 3, get me an ad creative ready to drop into the magazine, and I will make every effort to get it in there. Pay what you can, if you can, because every dollar helps us right now. But even if you don't have money to give, you're still helping me out and getting yourself in front of thousands of readers, so get me your ads.

I don't have time to help create ads right now unfortunately, but the media kit has all of the dimensions and technical details you'll need, and I'm sure there are folks here willing to help out if you don't personally have the skills or tools to put an ad together.

I would like to reserve full page ads for those who can contribute funds, because I think it's a nice bonus for folks who are able to help financially, and because content-wise, I'm in much greater need of partial page ads than I am just adding more pages. :)

I'm not giving a deadline, because frankly I need them as soon as you can get them to me. If I am unable to get your ad into this issue due to time constraints, it will be included in Issue 4.

I'm attaching a link to the media kit. Please send any creatives, questions, or PayPal payments to [email protected]. My forum account is still screwed up and I'm not getting notifications, so please send me an email as opposed to messaging me if you have questions.

Thanks so much :)

Media kit: http://apptronica.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/MediaKit_2014.pdf

FundRazr campaign: http://fnd.us/c/fklD5/sh/52HSJ9

(Moderators, I know this is riding the edge, so it won't hurt my feelings if you need to move it to Market Place)

Comments

• I'm not necessarily the type to bump my own posts, but if I were, I would probably not use the word "bump" in the post.

• Clif, where in Seattle will you be based out of now, what part of town?

• @CJ_Stout we're actually moving to Monroe, which is not too far. :)