Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Claim a free app / Make a pledge (see spreadsheet for latest)

Comments

• edited March 2021

Available pledges update...

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

US Appstore
    * Any Beepstreet, BramBos or FAC app (up to $10) - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    * SynthScaper LE - pledged by @Poppadocrock
    * BitWiz - 3 licenses - pledged by @Paulinko
    * BramBos Mononone - 2 licenses - pledged by @iOSTRAKON
    * Piano Motifs - pledged by @spiteface
    * Koala Sampler - 3 licenses 1 license- pledged by @Fingolfinzz (2 claimed so far)
    * Any Jim Pavlov app (Pure Acid, Poison-202, GR-16) - pledged by @Prog1967
    * Loopy HD or SampleBot - pledged by @fprintf

UK Appstore
    * Moodunits - pledged by @tk32
    * Radio Unit OR Der Voco - 5 licenses 3 licenses - pledged by @0tolerance4silence (2 claimed so far)
    * WoOTt - 5 licenses - pledged by @winconway

Other
    * Branches - (Colombia) - pledged by @dvi
    * Koala Sampler - 2 licenses (Austria) - pledged by @FloRi89
    * BeepStreet Zeeon - (Vietnam) - pledged by @aleyas
    * Any Cem Olcay app (Scalebud, Stepbud, Rhythmbud, Chordbud, Arpbud) - 2 licenses (Germany) - pledged by @PartOfPayn

• Fantastic idea, this is great way of supporting dev and users.
    I’m requesting for Atom 2. US AppStore.
    Thanks

• One claimed for MONONOKE @tk32

• @tk32 alright, last $10 have been claimed!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    One claimed for MONONOKE @tk32

Awesome @iOSTRAKON thank you so much!

• nice. updating claims list.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @Paulinko I just looked at bitwiz too and I’m curious, it says it comes with lots of factory presets, but I know very little about coding. Think it might be a little over my head. Do you think a non coder could enjoy and use this app? Actually it says swipe with two fingers to generate code randomly in the app description. If you think someone with little to no code experience will enjoy the app I’d like to try copy of bitwiz if it’s still available.

@Poppadocrock said:
    @Paulinko I just looked at bitwiz too and I’m curious, it says it comes with lots of factory presets, but I know very little about coding. Think it might be a little over my head. Do you think a non coder could enjoy and use this app? Actually it says swipe with two fingers to generate code randomly in the app description. If you think someone with little to no code experience will enjoy the app I’d like to try copy of bitwiz if it’s still available.

Think of BitWiz as a very fancy noise source and how important noise can be in subtractive synthesis. You can have complex patterns with long periods before they repeat. As I offered to @telecharge, I can share plenty of BitWiz codes you can use as you see fit. You can use filter and gating effects apps to shape the output of BitWiz very effectively.

@Tim6502 it is possible to create harmonic output with BitWiz though I don’t think it’s the most interesting use case. You can use more than just two MIDI CC# to control variables in BitWiz. I routinely have 8 variables that I control in BitWiz so that means its output can have a groove based upon those MIDI inputs— think midiLFOs, Rozeta LFO, or StepBud.

BitWiz is the most under appreciated and misunderstood of the Kymatica apps.

• I want to thank @NoiseFloored for an extremely generous gift. To keep this fantastic thread running, @tk32 I'd like to pledge a copy of Koala sampler. I can give it on the US store or the Italian one.

• @tk32
    1 (one) Bud-App has left the building!
    Still one left for Germany!

• Huge thanks to @NoiseFloored for Rosetta Sequencing Suite! Time to go be antisocial for a while :)

• Yeah thanks PartOfPayn for RhythmBud. Besser als Tatort. Haha

• @Shabudua said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Someone in the US who doesn’t have SynthScaper LE please stand up, please stand up, please stand up. You don’t even have to be the real slim shady either. Lol. All are welcome.

I want it!!

Sorry for delay I was at work.

Then it shall be yours I will DM you the code via this forum in a couple mins, make sure to use it right away to prevent any issues. Congrats!

• edited March 2021

@tk32 my copy of SynthScaper LE was just DM’d over to @Shabudua so please cross me off the list, as I’m sure it will be claimed momentarily. Feels good to give a little regardless of you’re lot in life. Cheers!

• Also @Shabudua i forgot to mention in DM there are many additional presets available to download for free on the SynthScaper LE website, most are in the bottom right of the page in Orange text. They are Sorted by years released. Some more presets might be on the SynthScaper website since this is technically the LE page. Presets from Full SScaper work in LE too. So go to that page and look for additional patches. Cheers!

• @Paulinko said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Think of BitWiz as a very fancy noise source and how important noise can be in subtractive synthesis. You can have complex patterns with long periods before they repeat. As I offered to @telecharge, I can share plenty of BitWiz codes you can use as you see fit. You can use filter and gating effects apps to shape the output of BitWiz very effectively.

@Tim6502 it is possible to create harmonic output with BitWiz though I don’t think it’s the most interesting use case. You can use more than just two MIDI CC# to control variables in BitWiz. I routinely have 8 variables that I control in BitWiz so that means its output can have a groove based upon those MIDI inputs— think midiLFOs, Rozeta LFO, or StepBud.

I would happily receive any BitWiz knowledge you are up for sharing.

• @tk32
    I have an idea for a thread, mostly based off of yours but just like you I feel like it’s too crazy, or won catch on. I now know what you were going though LOL.> @gusgranite said:

@Paulinko said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Thank you for that, it does help. In terms of codes I mean I don’t want to be greedy. If you want to give me one to support developer and help spread its greatness, I will happily except. However I’m also happy to wait a little, to see if anybody else is interested or claims them before I get something else. Either way is cool.

• Cheers Mate. Phew. I feel like I can relax now, lol.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @tk32
    I have an idea for a thread, mostly based off of yours but just like you I feel like it’s too crazy, or won catch on. I now know what you were going though LOL.> @gusgranite said:

@Paulinko said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Thank you for that, it does help. In terms of codes I mean I don’t want to be greedy. If you want to give me one to support developer and help spread its greatness, I will happily except. However I’m also happy to wait a little, to see if anybody else is interested or claims them before I get something else. Either way is cool.

Just to be clear, I already own BitWiz but I am up for learning whatever knowledge @Paulinko has to share.

I'm sure there will takers for all the codes from forum members who have not yet spoken up. Hopefully, we don't need to quota them and everyone gets a chance!

• @gusgranite said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    @tk32

@Paulinko said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Just to be clear, I already own BitWiz but I am up for learning whatever knowledge @Paulinko has to share.

I'm sure there will takers for all the codes from forum members who have not yet spoken up. Hopefully, we don't need to quota them and everyone gets a chance!

My mistake, just after I posted that, I realized I read it wrong, and you were saying you wanted to learn more about it. Not that you had plenty of codes which @Paulinko said. So I meant to direct that to him. My bad.

• My MoodUnits pledge (UK) has just been snapped up.

Updating the pledge list...

• @iOSTRAKON I’d love to snatch up that mononoke if it’s still available. Been looking at this one for a long time. I need more drone in my life.

• Big shout and respect to
    @tk32
    Received mood units
    Many thanks
    So grateful

• For BitWiz there is an AudioBus wiki entry and video by @Paulinko - see: https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=bitwiz_tutorial

Though I would also love to see ideas on how to employ it creatively. (Have had it for a while, given that I'm a music appoholic.)

• @tk32 said:
    I think it's up to the person who claimed the app whether they make themselves known publicly or not.

Great call. Thanks, mate.

• @tk32 i asked @Shabudua to let me know via DM or this thread when he redeems it, but haven’t heard back yet. I Just want to confirm 1 thing, is there a 24 hr limit on the codes?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @tk32 i asked @Shabudua to let me know via DM or this thread when he redeems it, but haven’t heard back yet. I Just want to confirm 1 thing, is there a 24 hr limit on the codes?

Not sure. Perhaps not. I thought I read about the 24hour timeout somewhere, but can’t seem to find it anymore.

We’ll soon find out.

• I vote @tk32 as Poster Boy of the Year.

• 2 of 2 MONONOKE claimed @tk32

• Not sure if I missed it, is the GR-16 going to another home @Prog1967 ;)