Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Claim a free app / Make a pledge (see spreadsheet for latest)

Comments

• It doesn’t show up for me

@gothamoddisee said:
    Gift App appears in the share sheet when within the apps AppStore entry.

@iOSTRAKON said:
    How do you buy (gift) an app you already bought? The “gift app” option isn’t available for me

• @tk32
    My final copy of MoodUnits now claimed.

• @iOSTRAKON

I think the issue is that Drum Computer is a free (demo) app with a paid IAP. That's why the gift app option doesn't appear

Sadly - I don't think there's any way to gift this via the appstore.

• Latest update....

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

US Appstore
    * Any Beepstreet, BramBos or FAC app - 1 license (US) - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    * SynthScaper LE - 1 license (US) - pledged by @Poppadocrock
    * BitWiz - 3 licenses (US) - pledged by @Paulinko
    * Drum Computer or FRMS - 1 license (US) - pledged by @iOSTRAKON
    * Piano Motifs - 1 license (US) - pledged by @spiteface
    * Koala Sampler - 3 licenses (US) - pledged by @Fingolfinzz

UK Appstore
    * Atom Piano Roll 2 - 3 licenses 1 license (UK) - pledged by @tk32 (2 claimed so far)
    * Moodunits - 1 licenses (UK) - pledged by @tk32
    * Radio Unit OR Der Voco - 5 licenses 4 licenses (UK) - pledged by @0tolerance4silence
    * WoOTt - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @winconway
    * Koala sampler - 1 license (UK) - pledged by @PeteSasqwax

Other
    * Branches - 1 license (Colombia) - pledged by @dvi
    * Koala Sampler - 2 licenses (Austria) - pledged by @FloRi89
    * BeepStreet Zeeon - 1 license (Vietnam) - pledged by @aleyas

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    If Mela 2 is still available, I’d be happy to claim it.

I will also pledge Koala 3x for the US store

I would love to try Koala. I had my eye on Werkbench for years but never pulled the trigger.

• @tk32 is clean an atom if there were any left — could do some stuff with that!

• @tk32 the Koala pledge has had one claimed so it’s at 2x now

• @OscarSouth said:
    @tk32 is clean an atom if there were any left — could do some stuff with that!

Code sent by DM. Enjoy!

• edited March 2021

Here’s a quick list of all the pledged apps that have been claimed SO FAR...

2x MoodUnits - pledged by @MisplacedDevelopment
    Atom Piano Roll 2 - pledged by @gusgranite
    Tonality - pledged by @gusgranite
    BramBos WoOTt - pledged by @onerez
    3x Atom Piano Roll 2 - pledged by @onerez
    3x Atom Piano Roll 2 - pledged by @tk32
    BramBos Mononoke - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    Radio Unit - pledged by @0tolerance4silence
    ApeSoft Electric Vintage - pledged by @d4d0ug
    Mela 2 Synth & FX - pledged by @gothamoddisee
    Koala Sampler - pledged by @Fingolfinzz

That’s approx $140 of apps. Amazing work for the first 24 hours. thanks everyone.

• edited March 2021

@tk32 This is a great idea. I want to pledge 1 license of any Jim Pavlov's apps. Groove Rider, Pure Acid or Poison. Your choice. US AppStore. How do I put it on the list?

• @Fingolfinzz. Would like to try Koala Sampler. Send me a code please

• @winconway ..Would like to try WoOTt please if there's still one going? Cheers.

• I'll make a pledge on the UK store as soon as I can get my head around the process...(it's Sunday and my brain's not working after the clocks changed...!)

• I wonder if attaching a poll to gauge demand would help things?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    I use to pre-plan patches for the Volca Modular. It’s great.

I don't need more reasons to want a Volca Modular 😉

• @Prog1967 said:
    @tk32 This is a great idea. I want to pledge 1 license of any Jim Pavlov's apps. Groove Rider, Pure Acid or Poison. Your choice. US AppStore. How do I put it on the list?

Thanks - I've added your pledge to the OP.

• @tk32
    Another Radio Unit found new home :)

• @gothamoddisee said:
    @tk32 My Mela 2 pledge has been claimed!
    @JeffChasteen check your inbox 😁

You are too kind!

• @Prog1967 said:

@Prog1967
    I would like to receive a code for Gr-16 please if still available.
    Thank you

• edited March 2021

@tk32 OK - I pledge 2 copies of Velvet Machine by Yuri Torov from the UK app store...

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/velvet-machine/id1534554750

• @enkaytee said:
    OK - I pledge 2 copies of Velvet Machine by Yuri Torov from the UK app store...

One copy gone already - one left...

• @enkaytee said:

@enkaytee said:

i'd absolutely love a copy of velvet machine if it's still available?

• @eggfriedrice said:

@enkaytee said:

@enkaytee said:

i'd absolutely love a copy of velvet machine if it's still available?

PM me your email address and it's yours...

• edited March 2021

@enkaytee said:

@tk32 Both now gone...

• @Paulinko said:

@telecharge said:
    @tk32 said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Good on ya @tk32 for keeping the list updated, I can’t believe all of these aren’t flying off the shelf quicker.

I have 4 theories...

1. We are all hopeless app-a-holics and have all bought most of the apps being offered already
    2. The country restrictions are making it a bit slower to find recipients for some pledges
    3. Some people are still a little shy about asking for a gift app (they shouldn’t be).
    4. Users may have not yet realised that this thread is offering free apps with no strings attached.

let’s see what happens on the next few days.

It just feels weird asking for a gift. It might be a cultural thing, but I only do it when close friends or family ask me what I want for a special occasion.

That said, if anyone in the US had made a pledge that will go to waste, I will accept it with gratitude and pay it forward. I have lots of apps, but nothing on the list except Sunrizer and Impaktor from BeepStreet.

Kudos and respect to the OP and pledgers for this kind initiative.

If you want BitWiz, DM me. I can also supply you with a collection of codes to use in BitWiz and how you can use the app.

Thank you for the offer, but from what I'm seeing and hearing, it seems like one of those apps I might open on those rare occasions when I'm itching for a technical challenge or experimenting with something I'm not familiar with.

@gusgranite said:

BitWiz is killer.

Do you happen to know of any good demos? I checked out the videos and SoundCloud on the Kymatica product page and didn't find anything very musical. (No offense to the brilliant Jonatan Liljedahl.) The most interesting application was using it as an effect in the Audiobus filter slot.

• @tk32 just sent out another code for koala, 1 left!

• I have requested the Drum Computer code if available. Thanks! I am in the US.

• So, just to be clear, we cannot gift or accept apps outside of our country? I thought you could but that you just couldn’t send Apple gift cards.
    I’ve tried to figure it out thru this thread but I’m reading conflicting things.
    Ty!

• @reasOne said:
    So, just to be clear, we cannot gift or accept apps outside of our country? I thought you could but that you just couldn’t send Apple gift cards.
    I’ve tried to figure it out thru this thread but I’m reading conflicting things.
    Ty!

From what I understand I do no think you can, you could send the gift card but that defeats some of the purpose since some of this is about helping other forum members but also helping the developers, and if you gift a gift card the recipient could spend it on anything. Not necessarily the app you pledged.

• @Paulinko I just looked at bitwiz too and I’m curious, it says it comes with lots of factory presets, but I know very little about coding. Think it might be a little over my head. Do you think a non coder could enjoy and use this app? Actually it says swipe with two fingers to generate code randomly in the app description. If you think someone with little to no code experience will enjoy the app I’d like to try copy of bitwiz if it’s still available.