Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Claim a free app / Make a pledge (see spreadsheet for latest)

Comments

• Ooh I didn’t realize I could gift the code to my self first. Any reason to prefer that over gifting directly?

• @NoiseFloored said:
    Ooh I didn’t realize I could gift the code to my self first. Any reason to prefer that over gifting directly?

It’s better not to have to share an email address unless you really want to.

• edited March 2021

@NoiseFloored said:
    Ooh I didn’t realize I could gift the code to my self first. Any reason to prefer that over gifting directly?

The main advantage of my method is that you don't have to reveal your email address to the person you are gifting to, and they don't need to reveal theirs either.

• 👍 makes total sense, I won’t ask for it anymore

• @NoiseFloored said:
    👍 makes total sense, I won’t ask for it anymore

No worries I’m fine with either way I just thought it be easier for me to get the code myself then dm it here when someone claims it.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    No worries I’m fine with either way I just thought it be easier for me to get the code myself then dm it here when someone claims it.

I don't recommend generating the code before someone has requested it, as the codes are only valid for 24hours.

• It also prevents any misspellings or mistyped letters in email address from messing things up.

• @tk32 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I don't recommend generating the code before someone has requested it, as the codes are only valid for 24hours.

I almost did, but decided not to for that very reason.

• edited March 2021

@onerez
    May I claim a Piano Roll?

I will think about which app I may want to sponsor down the road....

• I was wondering, @tk32 if creating a complimentary app wishlist thread might possibly make this concept even more efficient?

It might possibly make it more complex, but if there were a number of people interested in a classic older app that may not have been maintained by the developer, the new interest might inspire them to revisit it — and would make pinpointing gifts to end user’s needs somewhat easier.

Just a thought...

• edited March 2021

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    @onerez

Yes. Sending your way.
    Done check your DM.

• @NoiseFloored Thank you so much for your enormous generosity. I have officially completed my @brambos collection. Wow. Between you and @onerez a random day in late March feels like Christmas! I’ve been smiling from ear to ear for an hour or 2 now... lol. Thank you both, and thank @tk32 for creating this awesome thread. What a great day! Cheers!

Spread Love.

• Nice idea! I‘ll pledge, though I don’t know how useful this is going to be since I‘m from Austria.

Let’s try anyway, I‘ll pledge two copies of Koala Sampler for the Austrian iOS Store.

@tk32 thanks for the idea. Let‘s see if someone else from Austria is here :D

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    @onerez

@onerez said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    @onerez

Yes. Sending your way.
    Done check your DM.

Thanks bro!

• edited March 2021

I pledge to donate 3 copies of BitWiz to people in the U.S. Please check out the app to see if it’s something you’d be interested in.

• edited March 2021

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

• Any one of the BeepStreet, BramBos or FAC apps - 1 license (US) - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    • Atom Piano Roll 2

• 3 licenses 1 license (UK) - pledged by @tk32 (2 claimed so far)
      • 3 licenses 1 license (US) - pledged by @onerez (2 claimed so far)
    • Moodunits - 2 licenses (UK) - pledged by @MisplacedDevelopment / @tk32 (1 each)

• Radio Unit OR Der Voco - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @0tolerance4silence
    • WoOTt - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @winconway
    • Branches - 1 license (Colombia) - pledged by @dvi
    • ApeSoft Electric Vintage - 1 license (UK) - pledged by @d4d0ug
    • SynthScaper LE - 1 license (US) - pledged by @Poppadocrock
    • Koala Sampler - 2 licenses (Austria) - pledged by @FloRi89
    • BitWiz - 3 licenses (US) - pledged by @Paulinko
  • edited March 2021

I pledge one copy of DRUM COMPUTER OR FRMS

in the US of A

• edited March 2021

@iOSTRAKON said:

in the US of A

@iOSTRAKON I would LOVE to have drum computer!

• I’ll pledge a copy of the absolutely fantastic Piano Motifs. The ultimate antidote to writers block for me. Endless fun to just route into an effects chain in audiobus play around til something happens.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/piano-motifs/id1506065573

• I can’t believe how man> @iOSTRAKON said:

in the US of A

I love Drum Computer so many possibilities.

• @tk32 one Radio Unit found a new home. :)

• Thanks for all the latest pledges and completed transfers. I’m amazed how well this idea has been received by everyone here.

Here is the latest list of available pledges, organised by appstore country.

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

US Appstore
    * Atom Piano Roll 2 3 licenses 1 license (US) - pledged by @onerez (2 claimed so far)
    * SynthScaper LE - 1 license (US) - pledged by @Poppadocrock
    * BitWiz - 3 licenses (US) - pledged by @Paulinko
    * Drum Computer or FRMS - 1 license (US) - pledged by @iOSTRAKON
    * Piano Motifs - 1 license (US?) - pledged by @spiteface

UK Appstore
    * Atom Piano Roll 2 - 3 licenses 1 license (UK) - pledged by @tk32 (2 claimed so far)
    * Moodunits - 2 licenses (UK) - pledged by @MisplacedDevelopment / @tk32 (1 each)
    * Radio Unit OR Der Voco - 5 licenses 4 licenses (UK) - pledged by @0tolerance4silence
    * WoOTt - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @winconway
    * ApeSoft Electric Vintage - 1 license (UK) - pledged by @d4d0ug

Other
    * Branches - 1 license (Colombia) - pledged by @dvi
    * Koala Sampler - 2 licenses (Austria) - pledged by @FloRi89

• What an amazing community :-)

• @NimboStratus said:
    What an amazing community :-)

True.

Good on ya @tk32 for keeping the list updated, I can’t believe all of these aren’t flying off the shelf quicker.

• I’ll send you your code when I get back home to the iPad ;)

I expect pure chaos to be created

@spiteface said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

in the US of A

@iOSTRAKON I would LOVE to have drum computer!

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Good on ya @tk32 for keeping the list updated, I can’t believe all of these aren’t flying off the shelf quicker.

I have 4 theories...

1. We are all hopeless app-a-holics and have all bought most of the apps being offered already
    2. The country restrictions are making it a bit slower to find recipients for some pledges
    3. Some people are still a little shy about asking for a gift app (they shouldn’t be).
    4. Users may have not yet realised that this thread is offering free apps with no strings attached.

let’s see what happens on the next few days.

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    @tk32 one Radio Unit found a new home. :)

I really enjoy using radio unit, especially with talk radio, then my fx chain typically looks like this: Audiokit Autotune (to get in key)
    Attack softener (for just a little attack off those hard Pa, Ta, Da’s,Do’s etc...)
    Replicant 2 mostly but also GlitchCore sometimes
    Sometimes, Wider
    Sometimes Gauss or Enso to capture the audio.

• @tk32 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I have 4 theories...

1. We are all hopeless app-a-holics and have all bought most of the apps being offered already
    2. The country restrictions are making it a bit slower to find recipients for some pledges
    3. Some people are still a little shy about asking for a gift app (they shouldn’t be).
    4. Users may have not yet realised that this thread is offering free apps with no strings attached.

let’s see what happens on the next few days.

Those were my thoughts as well.

I would also add maybe because people are doing things on a Saturday, and haven’t been on a device as much, the weather is starting to get nice on east coast USA so people are a little more out and about then usual in past year.

• @tk32 not to be a cheapskate, but I am hoping mine is claimed before the sale runs out. Lol.