Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Claim a free app / Make a pledge (see spreadsheet for latest)

Comments

• edited March 2021

Glad this has got off to such a strong start.

In a few hours we already have 17 pledged apps, and promises of more in the future.

We just need some people to start claiming them now!

If it helps get things started, you should know that I've already accepted a copy of MoodUnits from @MisplacedDevelopment

And a fine gentleman he is, too.

• edited March 2021

I Want To Claim A Gift- I’d be honored to receive Woot from @winconway

Edit - crap I just realized it says UK I’m in US.

Nonetheless this is a really cool idea.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I Want To Claim A Gift- I’d be honored to receive Woot from @winconway

Edit - crap I just realized it says UK I’m in US.

Nonetheless this is a really cool idea.

I got you. DM me your email.

• You guys are warming my heart already.

I was worried this might be a crazy idea, but maybe it's just what we need to spread a little warmth and kindness throughout the community.

Remember.. every completed gift helps both devs and users.

• @tk32 Add me down for giving 3 copies of Atom2 to US only.

• Very very cool. @onerez has gone out of his way and hooked me up before. You can blame him for any chaos I’ve created

• @onerez said:
    @tk32 Add me down for giving 3 copies of Atom2 to US only.

That's awesome. Thanks.

• Thanks a lot @gusgranite for tonality! 🇨🇦

• edited March 2021

@tk32 great idea! Add a pledge from me for any BeepStreet, Bram Bos or FAC app, US store. I have a budget so depending on the choice I may add more.

• This forum seems to attract good hearted folks. Any Lebanese lurking around ?

• edited March 2021

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

(also visible in the OP)

• Any one of the BeepStreet, BramBos or FAC apps (1 license) - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    • Atom Piano Roll 2

• 3 licenses (UK) - pledged by @tk32
      • 3 licenses 2 licenses (US) - pledged by @onerez (1 claimed so far)
    • Moodunits

• Radio Unit OR Der Voco

• WoOTt

Refer to my original post to find out how to claim one of these free gifts (or make your own pledge)

• This is laudable. I will pledge a license for Branches—which I think is an underrated app—at the Colombian store (CO), si a alguien le interesa!

• edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dvi said:
    This is laudable. I will pledge a license for Branches—which I think is an underrated app—at the Colombian store (CO), si a alguien le interesa!

Link to the app? Just interested, don’t need the app ;)

• dvidvi
    edited March 2021

@dvi said:
    This is laudable. I will pledge a license for Branches—which I think is an underrated app—at the Colombian store (CO), si a alguien le interesa!

@Frank303 my bad, here it is:

https://apps.apple.com/co/app/branches-semi-modular-synth/id1520212093?l=en

• Nice idea!

• edited March 2021

@d4d0ug said:
    Hey @tk32 liking the initiative! I would like to claim one of your Atom Piano Roll 2 licenses please.

I would also like to pledge:

1 license (UK) for ApeSofts Electric Vintage

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/electric-vintage/id1518380765

I love this app.

Also....I managed to win a free code for the AudioKit pro LE01 Bass 808 synth a while back (and already own it). I don’t know if codes expire, and I don’t think they are limited to a country store (I’m in the UK).

Anyway, free to the first person to ask for it in a DM.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/le01-bass-808-synth-auv3/id1502480224

(Still available)

Codes do expire, not sure of how long it takes or if it varies by app or developer but they do expire.

I love Electric, so great with patch creation randomization, you can easily make all kinds of great elec keys sounds.

• edited March 2021

@Hursoom said:
    This forum seems to attract good hearted folks. Any Lebanese lurking around ?

It does, but we all need to continue to foster that environment as much as possible to keep it this way. I love this forum, not just because of the plethora of valuable information, or the amount of talented artists, but the people, their willingness to help each other, their positively, and as you put it, good hearted folks. This forum has given me so much, especially during covid, with less social contact, and doom and gloom everywhere you look, this place is a bright spot in an otherwise dimly lit 13 months.

• I want to participate, but not exactly rolling in dough, lol. Let me find an app. Will report back soon.

• Sad, that this is not possible international.

• Thank you @onerez i know this is about the fifth time but it’s well deserved

• @tk32 said:
    You guys are warming my heart already.

I was worried this might be a crazy idea, but maybe it's just what we need to spread a little warmth and kindness throughout the community.

Remember.. every completed gift helps both devs and users.

Not at all, I could see how you might think that, but this forum is different from most...

• edited March 2021

CURRENT AVAILABLE PLEDGES

• Any one of the BeepStreet, BramBos or FAC apps - 1 license (US) - pledged by @NoiseFloored
    • Atom Piano Roll 2

• 3 licenses 1 license (UK) - pledged by @tk32 (2 claimed so far)
      • 3 licenses 2 licenses (US) - pledged by @onerez (1 claimed so far)
    • Moodunits - 2 licenses (UK) - pledged by @MisplacedDevelopment / @tk32 (1 each)

• Radio Unit OR Der Voco - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @0tolerance4silence
    • WoOTt - 5 licenses (UK) - pledged by @winconway
    • Branches - 1 license (Colombia) - pledged by @dvi
    • ApeSoft Electric Vintage - 1 license (UK) - pledged by @d4d0ug
  • edited March 2021

Love this idea. I’m in the UK

Wanted: Atom Piano Roll 2

Pledge: Neo-Soul Keys 2. (I just don’t have the space on iPhone or iPad)

EDIT: Please accept me not reading the rules correctly, I cannot offer the Neo Soul Keys 2 :(

• edited March 2021

@dasgoods said:
    Love this idea. I’m in the UK

Wanted: Atom Piano Roll 2

Pledge: Neo-Soul Keys 2. (I just don’t have the space on iPhone or iPad)

Hi dasgoods,

Would you like to claim the last of my UK Atom2 codes?

And is that right that you are pledging to gift a new copy of Neo Soul Keys 2 to another UK user?

• @NoiseFloored said:
    @tk32 great idea! Add a pledge from me for any BeepStreet, Bram Bos or FAC app, US store. I have a budget so depending on the choice I may add more.

If still available I’d love me some Mononoke, if too pricey, and you want to do more then 1, Scatterbrain would be welcomed as well. Those are the only 2 Bram apps I don’t have, thanks to @onerez recent generosity

• I will Pledge 1 copy of SynthScaper LE to someone in the USA. It’s on sale so I can swing that... let me know, first come first serve, and I will DM you the code.

• @Poppadocrock sure, just DM me your email!

• edited March 2021

@NoiseFloored said:
    @Poppadocrock sure, just DM me your email!

Alternatively....

How to make a redeemable app code and send it via DM

• Check the user has been registered on the forum for at least 3 months, and resides in the same country as you.
    • Go to the app page on the appstore, tap the share button and select 'Gift app'
    • Enter your own personal email address and complete the transaction.
    • Copy the redeemable code received in your email and then DM it to the user here on ABF. (codes are only valid for 24hrs - if the code is not redeemed you will not be charged).
    • Note - No personal email addresses need to be revealed or exchanged with this method.
  • @tk32 yea that’s the way I plan to do my pledge. Send it to myself then DM the code in this forum.