Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tone deluxe v2 demo.Free amp sim app.

edited March 2021 in Creations

I use my luke,AUM,an ownhammer ir cab (gnr 25),mixbox for reverb and an apogee quartet.
Not bad at all for a free app!
Versatile,good Eq...
Worth a try.
Ps:i use no overdrive app.
Thanks!

Comments

• Sounds very good! Not sure if it’s your amazing fingers or the app. This seems much better than their other recent release called Modern Deluxe, which is $1.99 and iPad only. That one was not convincing at all and came with unusable fx pedals. But this Tone Deluxe sounds really usable. Plenty of good free apps lately right? It’s really just a tactic to get us to buy the desktop products, but we still end up benefiting from this on iOS.

Have you had a chance to try out DD-21 diode distortion? (iPad only)

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Sounds very good! Not sure if it’s your amazing fingers or the app. This seems much better than their other recent release called Modern Deluxe, which is $1.99 and iPad only. That one was not convincing at all and came with unusable fx pedals. But this Tone Deluxe sounds really usable. Plenty of good free apps lately right? It’s really just a tactic to get us to buy the desktop products, but we still end up benefiting from this on iOS.

Have you had a chance to try out DD-21 diode distortion? (iPad only)

This app sounds good.Not overloud but satisfying.
    I have not tried DD-21 diode distortion.

• This app sounds pretty good but the ALSO free TH-U Darkface sounds (in my opinion) better.

• I took 5 minutes with this, and as I suspected it’s Flo’s skills that are amazing and not the app. The Reverb knob is unusable beyond level 1. The Drive Tone knob has a really bad low cut to high cut implementation, the Dark switch is also not a usable sound. This was with single coils, will hope for better results with humbuckers. It does a decent vintage clean tone, but overall it seems weedy to me like the other app, and the high gain stuff is subpar. Flo makes it sound like a $2000 amp. Back to Nembrini and th-u for me 😎

I took 5 minutes with this, and as I suspected it’s Flo’s skills that are amazing and not the app. The Reverb knob is unusable beyond level 1. The Drive Tone knob has a really bad low cut to high cut implementation, the Dark switch is also not a usable sound. This was with single coils, will hope for better results with humbuckers. It does a decent vintage clean tone, but overall it seems weedy to me like the other app, and the high gain stuff is subpar. Flo makes it sound like a $2000 amp. Back to Nembrini and th-u for me 😎

Did you use an ir cab?

• @flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    I took 5 minutes with this, and as I suspected it’s Flo’s skills that are amazing and not the app. The Reverb knob is unusable beyond level 1. The Drive Tone knob has a really bad low cut to high cut implementation, the Dark switch is also not a usable sound. This was with single coils, will hope for better results with humbuckers. It does a decent vintage clean tone, but overall it seems weedy to me like the other app, and the high gain stuff is subpar. Flo makes it sound like a $2000 amp. Back to Nembrini and th-u for me 😎

Did you use an ir cab?

No but I will try! Still the reverb is not usable. Your setup probably exposed the strength of the tone stack best using your complements.

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

No but I will try! Still the reverb is not usable. Your setup probably exposed the strength of the tone stack best using your complements.

I have not used the reverb.

• @flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

The drive tone knob also really strange. Complete tone loss at 10 and too bassy below 4. It’s quirky but doesn’t sound seamless.

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

The drive tone knob also really strange. Complete tone loss at 10 and too bassy below 4. It’s quirky but doesn’t sound seamless.

I have not even noticed this😉.
    The settings i've used sounded good enough to my ears😉.

• @flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

I know, you make everything sound good and go with your intuition. I set things to extremes and find problems. I need to be more like you, maybe then I’ll actually improve my playing...

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

I know, you make everything sound good and go with your intuition. I set things to extremes and find problems. I need to be more like you, maybe then I’ll actually improve my playing...

😉🙏🏾

• @flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

😉🙏🏾

I guess the big question is whether you would use this in preference to the TH-U Darkface (also free)

• @espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Did you use an ir cab?

😉🙏🏾

I guess the big question is whether you would use this in preference to the TH-U Darkface (also free)

I only use rigs in overloud.They sound so good.
    I will try the darkface just for comparison.

• No comparison, the dark face is superior in just about every way.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    No comparison, the dark face is superior in just about every way.

It’s possible the results would be closer with the use of a third party IR. It would be more fair to compare just the amp stage and take the cab emulation out of the equation. Still, I would prefer the Dark Face (also free), though there are better amp models in the collection that cost little.