Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Have you ever re-bought an item you’ve lost in the house?

I do this all the time. A specific cable, a pair of headphones etc…. Just vanished without a trace. Looked in all the usual locations.

Forced to rebuy them. At least I have a spare (if I can ever find the original one).

Comments

• My favorite song all time

• For my daughter, yes - she loses everything then finds it again a week after we have bought a replacement...

Me on the other hand, I have ADHD, so organize everything very carefully or I would lose absolutely everything. I only lose things if other people move them.

• yes, definitely. Or even worse, rebought something I forgot I had but only realised when I went to put it away to find there is already one there.

• At least I don’t lose apps.

• Tins of food, usually.

• Seems like every time I need a cable...

• Cables and adapters often. Also guitar picks have this fantastic ability to defy the laws of physics and just erase themselves from existence but luckily those are cheap

• Better question for me is how many times have I done that this month?
    I know where all the missing socks are though.

• I haven’t but my renters insurance has.
    I’m pretty sure for a while the thieves just knew my studio was gonna get replaced.
    So pretty much the entire studio was “lost” and “re-bought” a few times over the course of a couple years.
    Needless to say I’ve moved since then.

• Vape pens, guitar picks, and socks

• Girls, dreams, rhyming couplets about girls had in dreams...

• God, yes. It really bothers me but it continues to happen—feels extremely first-world gross pretty much every single time. Not so much with music gear (I use a couple of fishing tackle boxes to organize adapters and the like) but general house stuff.

• Wait. I thought buying another one was what you have to do in order to find the old one. Are you saying there's another way?

• I do this all the time with apps like Drambo, DRC, Modstep, AUM...i wish i could rebuy them every year since i get so much out of them 🤪

• I should rebuy them. Instead I tell myself that I’ll definitely find it so I can’t rebuy it. And then it’s gone forever and I just never have that thing.

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Also guitar picks have this fantastic ability to defy the laws of physics and just erase themselves from existence but luckily those are cheap

I used to have that problem but now I buy in bulk so I find more around the house than I lose.

• Definitely cables: midi, audio, usb. Sometimes too short, sometimes too long, can't find, misplaced.

• I still not found my headphones. My finger is poised over the buy it again button on Amazon.

One more around the house search and I’ll hit the button.

• I keep buying hand drums and then losing them. I suspect my wife may be involved somehow.

• @cyberheater said:
    I do this all the time. A specific cable, a pair of headphones etc…. Just vanished without a trace. Looked in all the usual locations.

Forced to rebuy them. At least I have a spare (if I can ever find the original one).

Happened just yesterday with AirPods😂😂😂 I have also a collection of lost usb c to jack 3.5 adapters😂😂😂

• Yes. Charger for my Apple ✏️. Drove me 🥜 .. still can’t find it 🤬

• I managed to find my headphones after a 2 day search. Result.

Now to find my second set of glasses.

• Most recently usb meter!
    I have a potentially worse habit:
    Buying midi controllers I used to have in the past, then selling them, then buying them again, remembering what I didn’t like about them and selling them again.
    This has happened with boppad, mpk mini and most recently with Novation launch control.
    I guess it keeps my GAS happy without spending too much!

• I lost my AirPods. Did a big hunt for them and found my second pair of glasses. Result.

I’ve order some AirPod pros as a replacement.

• Ayla - Angelfalls. Lost the maxi single 😒

(sorry for the overlays, Google Image Search is so braindead, there's no frigging way to just show or download ONLY the damn image!)

• I think I lost an ilok last week, still looking for it. Luckily my licenses are also on my machine, so I can use my ilok plugins, but if I don’t find it I’ll have to report it lost then try to get authorizations reset, also buy another ilok. But I definitely lose cables, adapters, etc and have to rebuy. Sometimes the old ones show up, sometimes not.

• yeah cant wait to get my airtags in june and im gonna put em on some of my stuff.

• I often lose my “interest” in certain sounds at my house, so I try and get new ones.

(All joking aside) I lose pens, capos, usb converters, and project files more than I lose socks in the dryer.

• Definitely fourth dimension events.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Definitely fourth dimension events.

^^^^ that