Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

#036 GeoDuo

Inspired by the theme based approach of @LinearLineman , second in a series, after GeoSolo, of ever increasing voices, all to be played with GeoShred.
This has GS guitar played through MixBox effects with SWAM Piccolo Trumpet through TB Reverb, recorded in AUM and video produced in iMovie (which I am not sure did the audio any favours)

Comments

• edited March 2021

Sounds like you bought the bundle, Tony. Very melodic. Good to hear.

• Ha, you caught me out... my theory was a bundle vs a few bottles of wine... rubbish theory ! Happy with the tune though.

• I’ve been gassing over the piccolo, even though I have the trumpet and flugel. Disappointed that you didn’t get all the way up into Penny Lane range.

Also, how do you play SWAM from GS that long without hung notes? I get one every 5-10 seconds.

• Yes Penny Lane is the iconic piece for piccolo...
    the answer to the hung notes question is... with difficulty... I had quite a crop of them so this is not the first take... I actually have a screen recording of it going wrong so I will send it to MoForte... impossible to reproduce though which I think will be a problem.