Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Motion FX on everything (went too far mix)

edited March 2021 in Creations

Damn, I blame @bleassapp for this...and @Gavinski (I blame him for most things)

Comments

• Very Nine Inch Nails.

• Thanks, I can hear it too. Must’ve been all the NIN I listened to this past week.

@NeuM said:
    Very Nine Inch Nails.

• You just can’t keep a devil worshipper down. I like the video, too. I might do one of my process... an old bald guy lying in bed.

• @iOSTRAKON said:

Jeez, if I am really responsible for this, I reckon I've just had about 100 years added to my purgatory time in one fell stroke 😂.

Amidst the madness I'm pretty sure I can hear nice use of that flanger. I'd recognize that Bleass flanger sound anywhere haha

• Nice one @iOSTRAKON !!!! And @Gavinski I pray for you everyday so your purgatory sentence should get reduced. 😂😂

• Any process is acceptable

@LinearLineman said:
    You just can’t keep a devil worshipper down. I like the video, too. I might do one of my process... an old bald guy lying in bed.

• Damned to keep teaching me ways to summon demos and demons

@Gavinski said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Jeez, if I am really responsible for this, I reckon I've just had about 100 years added to my purgatory time in one fell stroke 😂.

Amidst the madness I'm pretty sure I can hear nice use of that flanger. I'd recognize that Bleass flanger sound anywhere haha

• always look forward to these videos. reminds me of charlie clouser former NIN band mate and composer of Saw movies.
    very cool stuff. pleas keep it up

• I’d love to see a video of you explaining your process

• Love Clauser’s work on Saw and basically everything else.

I was thinking about creating a “from scratch” series. Showing the process from the ground up

@eross said:
    always look forward to these videos. reminds me of charlie clouser former NIN band mate and composer of Saw movies.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Love Clauser’s work on Saw and basically everything else.

I was thinking about creating a “from scratch” series. Showing the process from the ground up

@eross said:
    always look forward to these videos. reminds me of charlie clouser former NIN band mate and composer of Saw movies.

yeah that would be awesome. !

• @eross said:
    I’d love to see a video of you explaining your process

Seconded.

• Good christ

• Good?

@oat_phipps said:
    Good christ

• Hey @eross and @celtic_elk // do you want a voice over explaining things or no?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Hey @eross and @celtic_elk // do you want a voice over explaining things or no?

I’d prefer some kind of accompanying explanation. It could be text rather than voice.

• Tempted to play this backwards.... I’m sure there’s a message in there. 🤣

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Hey @eross and @celtic_elk // do you want a voice over explaining things or no?

yeah, a voiceover i think could offer more insight into your process. but as someone else recommended a text narration on the screen as the music is being produced could also be helpful. your call