Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

#010 Lotus Feet

From July last year, a cover of the great John McLaughlin’s composition from Inner Worlds, featuring the second incarnation of the Mahavishnu Orchestra.
Other than Touchscaper playing percussion, everything else is played with GeoShred
Recorded straight into AUM with Roli Noise (Tablas, Bass and Flute) and a bit of TB Reverb.

Comments

• Dude... this is so amazing. Loved it
    I dig when a song takes me on a journey like this :love:

• This is really well done, but the Tabla is off to my ears. Would like to hear it without. But maybe it’s just me. Still, beautiful sounds and playing.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This is really well done, but the Tabla is off to my ears. Would like to hear it without. But maybe it’s just me. Still, beautiful sounds and playing.

@GeoTony this is great. I love it. But I agree with the young Lineman.... the tablas seem off somehow? But the playing is great!!!!!!

• Thanks @senhorlampada , @LinearLineman and @onerez for your nice comments... I had resigned myself to this post collecting tumbleweed 😊
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you about the Tablas. I was pleased to get the general rhythm using Touchscaper and Noise but I remember my partner saying at the time she didn’t think the end result was quite right. In my defence the whole recording thing was new to me then (July last year) and I struggled to pick the beat up correctly. There is a great version / lesson here by the way