Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Song - Iron Smoke

edited April 2014 in Creations

This is my first song done on iPad. I used Audiobus, Auria, ThumbJam, JamUp/Bias, GarageBand (drums/percussion) and guitars to record it.

Comments

• Ah crap. I guess I don't understand how to embed a Soundcloud player. Gotta go to work now. i'll figure it out later.

• https://soundcloud.com/microrange-studios

I still can't master embedding a player in this forum. I'm sure I followed the directions given at Soundcloud, but since that website hates me, I'm not surprised.

• Rockabilly flare, the vocals remind me of Nick Cave's red right hand. The emphasis on hot was cool. I like the tele sound. Thanks for sharing this.

• Sorry, but it comes back to my mind the Blues Brothers movie. Really rocky. :)

• Thanks for listening @WMWM and @fjblanco . I don't have a Tele, but I wanted the tele sound for the solo, so I tweaked the EQ and used my Godin Triumph (single-coil p'ups).