Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Motion FX is now available! (Sequenced FX App) Walkthrough Demo Vid - (winners announced)

2»

Comments

• @Samu said:
    Just downloaded the pre-order and lost 30 minutes in no-time :D

Pretty sweet effect, just a few requests remain for it to be perfect for my current experimental needs. Increased speed range (1/64 or if possible up to 1/128?) and timing values with dotted options and maybe a few more steps?(double up to 32?)

An option to ‘rotate/scroll’ the steps on x-axis could be handy to adjust timing.

Well done @bleassapp you’ve got another winner :)
    /Samuel

Nice, I like that idea of being able to budge steps backwards or forwards

• @Gavinski said:

Yepp, synced nudging could also be used to create stutter-type effects.
    (ie. repeat the same step by scrolling to the right in sync with the beat).

Which leads to another semi-request to temporarily stop advancing to next step and just repeat the current step.
    This could partially been done with automation if sequence length could be set to one, currently four is the minimum.

I admit I've not yet scanned thru all the AUParameters and maybe 'step set/jump' is already in place :)

• @Emanresu said:
    very nice thing similar to Kuvert envelopes klevgrand app but AU. wish there was midi input to triggering fx by notes

Man, I really wish they would have converted this to AU. I guess they figured to abandon all the early apps and thought that right after it was released was the turning point of when they upped their quality and professionalism. While that's very true (Kuvert and the early stuff like Roverb, Vandelay, and Svep are definitely before they upped their DSP game, though the latter 3 remain masterpieces of beauty and simplicity UI wise), I'd still like to use them AU, and they still sell them today, so it sucks.

----to topic---

Bleass FX is really nicely done and is cheap as all get out. It is one I will actually find a way to use in a track, which isn't usually the iOS case for me. In fact I already have; very good release timing!

• Yay found it on my iPad when I got up :), can’t wait to try this out

• what a great app ! tx @bleassapp

• Yet another free code. - who wants it! Comment below and I will pick another winner a couple of hours from now

• @Gavinski said:
    Yet another free code. - who wants it! Comment below and I will pick another winner a couple of hours from now

me! :)

• @RockySmalls said:

@Gavinski said:
    Yet another free code. - who wants it! Comment below and I will pick another winner a couple of hours from now

me! :)

me too!

• I can take it... :)

• @Gavinski said:

I’m interested😊

• Had another thought about a pretty obvious feature for this that would really be useful -

Add a button for direction: forwards, backwards and pendulum. Would be nice to easily with one press add variety while performing

@Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

Yepp, synced nudging could also be used to create stutter-type effects.
    (ie. repeat the same step by scrolling to the right in sync with the beat).

Which leads to another semi-request to temporarily stop advancing to next step and just repeat the current step.
    This could partially been done with automation if sequence length could be set to one, currently four is the minimum.

I admit I've not yet scanned thru all the AUParameters and maybe 'step set/jump' is already in place :)

• Does this require the transport or can this be triggered like an arp?

• Transport

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Does this require the transport or can this be triggered like an arp?

• edited March 2021

Ok! 4 ppl entered, you were the 4th, so this says you won. I’ll pm you!

@Nathi94

• @Gavinski said:
    Ok! 4 ppl entered, you were the 4th, so this says you won. I’ll pm you!

@Nathi94

Wow nice thank you!☺️🙏

• I had a go with the app just now, wow that one is really cool. The presets are also really nice.

• @FloRi89 said:
    I had a go with the app just now, wow that one is really cool. The presets are also really nice.

Bleass are really perhaps the best devs when it comes to making presets, and among the few who actually put out videos that sound good musically to demo their apps. They're clearly not just good at coding but are genuinely musical guys. Can't wait to see what is next, the run of apps they released this past 6 months or so has been just brilliant.

• @bleassapp Motion FX is turning out to be a little gem. Works very well for adding a bit of motion in many different settings. Still wish it allowed multiple effects per instance but can work with it.

• Thank you all for your kind comments! This encourages us to keep on working hard on preset design and making other musical videos!
    Enjoy making music with BLEASS ;-)

• @bleassapp said:
    Thank you all for your kind comments! This encourages us to keep on working hard on preset design and making other musical videos!

Great stuff, this one’s lovely, though midi out to chain it to another instance and a millisecond / free clock would be ace if there’s any scope for them to be added in - my (very basic) max/msp course last week was all about going the other way, turning millisecond parameters into beats/bars 😁

• Thanks @Krupa well not sure if we want to add the milisecond / free clock feature on a sync / beat based plugin but we like the idea of MIDI CC out very much... ;-) Stay tuned!

• @bleassapp said:
    Thank you all for your kind comments! This encourages us to keep on working hard on preset design and making other musical videos!

You folks continue to offer up very creative options for musicians and producers. Keep ‘em coming!

• I am late as always but dang! I missed the sale for this incredible app! Bleass is very creative. I bought Dragonfly that I like a lot, but this one did not caught my attention when it's release, I don't know why.

• edited December 2021

@Montreal_Music said:
    I am late as always but dang! I missed the sale for this incredible app! Bleass is very creative. I bought Dragonfly that I like a lot, but this one did not caught my attention when it's release, I don't know why.

Damn, one of the best releases of the year. Better late than never!

• Question about the app. If i load this in Drambo, and can I set Motion FX to affect individual notes/steps from the Drambo sequencer?

Eg say I have a kick on beats 1,5,9, and 13. If I also have 16 steps in Motion’s sequencer, can I put an effect on beats 1,5,9, and 13, and have them affect those kicks?

• @mistercharlie said:
    Question about the app. If i load this in Drambo, and can I set Motion FX to affect individual notes/steps from the Drambo sequencer?

Eg say I have a kick on beats 1,5,9, and 13. If I also have 16 steps in Motion’s sequencer, can I put an effect on beats 1,5,9, and 13, and have them affect those kicks?

Can't see why not if you load the effect on the same track as the kicks...

• @Samu said:

@mistercharlie said:
    Question about the app. If i load this in Drambo, and can I set Motion FX to affect individual notes/steps from the Drambo sequencer?

Can't see why not if you load the effect on the same track as the kicks...

That’s the plan. I’m looking for an easy-to-use p-lock workaround.

• I found a better way:

Just enter map mode, wiggle Koala FX’s faders, and then they’re all p-lockable in Drambo. Drambo really is incredible.

• @mistercharlie said:
    I found a better way:

Just enter map mode, wiggle Koala FX’s faders, and then they’re all p-lockable in Drambo. Drambo really is incredible.

Indeed, and it will only get better :sunglasses:

• edited August 2022

[wrong chat]