Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis and Bluetooth

Has anyone gotten Cubasis to work well with Bluetooth? I have issues where both my car and Bluetooth earbuds interpret the app as a “call” so it sounds weird and doesn’t work right. But other music apps like Phre Acid work just fine.

Comments

• I'm not sure if it's the same issue you're having, but I've found that if I start Cubasis first, select bluetooth from the audio settings, and THEN turn on my bluetooth headphones, it seems to work. If I don't do it in that order, the audio plays but it sounds like it's half-speed. Weird.

• I’ll have to give that a try.

• @jachbla said:
    I'm not sure if it's the same issue you're having, but I've found that if I start Cubasis first, select bluetooth from the audio settings, and THEN turn on my bluetooth headphones, it seems to work. If I don't do it in that order, the audio plays but it sounds like it's half-speed. Weird.

Thanks for this, I’ve been wondering for months what was going on. I thought everything I’d saved on my phone was corrupted and I’ve been avoiding Cubasis entirely on the iPad as well because of it.

Should be a simple fix, given that no other audio app I’ve used has this behaviour.

Is this issue in the bug list, @LFS ?

• Hi @DukeWonder, Hi all,

Thanks for your messages!
    Below please find the steps how to use Bluetooth Audio in Cubasis.

Please use the following steps to use Cubasis 3 with bluetooth headphones:

• Please connect your BT headphones to the iPad
    • Launch Cubasis and go to Setup/Audio and enable “Bluetooth / AirPlay” by tapping the corresponding button
    • If required, please go to Setup/Project and choose (or reselect) the matching sample rate of your project.

Hope that helps...

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

• If required, please go to Setup/Project and choose (or reselect) the matching sample rate of your project.

This is another point that escaped me, thanks for the info @LFS !

• @ahallam said:

@LFS said:

Hi @ahallam,

Does the steps helped to make it work?

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@ahallam said:

@LFS said:

Hi @ahallam,

Does the steps helped to make it work?

Best,
    Lars

No, I can't change the sample rate following that method. I haven't tried it but this ridiculous work around has been suggested.

@Janosax said:
    I’ve got some Aukey Ep-T27 Airbuds and here is the trick with Cubasis 3 for proper audio:

• Launch AUM first in background (or Audiobus) to force 44.1 kHz
    • Launch Cubasis 3 and enable audio Bluetooth in settings
    • Set 44.1 again in Cubasis 3 ( in case of slow audio)
    • You can quit AUM/AB to save ressources and keep CB3 running

That seems to work everytime and fixes 22050 Khz CB3 BT issue.