Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vaccination Side Effects?

Gonna get it in the arm today. Curious as to folks’ responses to it and wonder how many here have been vaccinated?

Comments

• Which vaccine?

• Pfizer for me. But interested in all experiences.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Pfizer for me. But interested in all experiences.

I know three people that have had this one and some headache, dizziness and/or tiredness for up to 2-3 hours seem to be common and nothing to worry about.

• From my surronding:

• Pfizer first round almost nothing, second round 1 day very tired
    • Astra Zeneca frist round 1-2 days fever and feeling really ill, second round nothing
    • Sputnik same as AZ so more first round, but less pronounced

No sever reactions or anything from people that I know.

• astra zeneca here... extreme tiredness for aprox 36 hours , big headache next day , 2 paracetamols sorted that.. nothing else.. easy.
    missus had same a week later , she had more flu like symptoms for maybe 3 days ... but she has a VERY good immune system which may explain the bigger reaction.. and she NEVER gets ill , which may explain all the whinging!! :)
    spoken to Pfizer jabbed folks ... they also had flu like symptoms .. it’s all normal and a pretty good trade for the protection..
    i’m ready for jab 2.. :)

• We had some pain in our arm at the injection site for a few days, Pfizer vax. Not a problem.

• had the johnson and johnson shot. both my wife and I had a sore arm at the injection spot for about a week. and had a headache two days after. but feeling great now.

• Be aware that those who died or still are very ill will not give their feedback here.

Just as a general reminder, this is a new technology, never approved before, it is not yet fully tested. Longer term effects are unknown, both positive or negative.

• Had first one 7 weeks ago (over 70) in UK. Everyone I know who had vaccine - Oxford/AZ) - have not reported any reaction other than a few with sore arm the day after - similar to yearly flu vaccine.
    It seems all the controversy regarding blood clots is spearheaded by some EU countries re sour grapes over Brexit and vaccine get the vaccine asap.
    supply issues.
    There are similar minimal blood clot reactions reported with Pfizer vaccine but that seems to be ignored by EU.
    My advice is get the vaccine asap as it works well for us.

• @AAnton said:
    Be aware that those who died or still are very ill will not give their feedback here.

Just as a general reminder, this is a new technology, never approved before, it is not yet fully tested. Longer term effects are unknown, both positive or negative.

That's just fearmongering. You will be hard pressed to find anyone who died because so far there are only a few cases per million vaccinated who died and so far none of those deaths were linked to the vaccination.

• @FloRi89..... Absolutely. I think there is a bit of EU politics going on here.

• @Jomodu said:
    @FloRi89..... Absolutely. I think there is a bit of EU politics going on here.

It’s more that sovereign countries that are acting strangely than the EU as a body in this case, kinda ironic 😆

• I work in healthcare and so I’ve have had both Pfizer shots already. No side effects on the first one. A sore lymph node for a day under one arm on the second one. This is a somewhat common but less heard about side effect. Pain at the injection site for a day or so both times, but that’s inevitable. Most people with the Pfizer feel little the first shot and mild side effects the second.

One thing you know for sure though is they are all a lot better than getting covid! Welcome back to your life, hope they go smoothly for you :)

Oxford AZ is not for profit.... Pfizer’s etc not so...
    It’s all about money.
    Getting mine tomorrow Oxford .

• I had Oxford AZ - generally felt OK but the point where the needle went in ached for a few days. A little groggy in the morning of the 2nd day after but nothing major...

• edited March 2021

my friend who got the astraZeneca also reported similar side effects, 1 day of flu like symptoms, a very sweaty night, now he's fine. but for now, astra vaccination was halted in many european countries...

@aanton said:

Just as a general reminder, this is also a new virus that did not undergo any clinical testing at all. longer term effects of an infection are also partially unknown, but in general, it seems that people are dealing with a shot better than with an infection. also, the side effects of the vaccine aren't transmittable via aerosol, you won't put your grandparents' life at risk by visiting and it seems the degree and duration of the immunization vs. a natural infection also looks a lot better.

• I'm about 36 hours in from the J&J shot, tired and flu-ish. My fever peaked at about 102° at about 28 hours. I'm taking this as a sign that my body does not like covid and I'm happy I don't have it for real.

• My partners brother died of COVID in November last year.
    I had a painful arm for a few hours from the Pfizer vaccine.
    Guess which side of the argument for or against I am on.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2021

It was this time last week that I had my AZ at the ExCeL Nightingale (cycled there in the ferocious wind, folded bike up and wheeled it in with me, everyone likes my bike).

I felt a bit of a prick sitting there with my shirt half off, but other than that, no local pain or after effects at the site. I kept getting up to wee during the night, quite a lot. The day after I was periodically crashing out back to sleep for short periods, I was completely exhausted. Quite thirsty and hungry too. The day after, quite strong and focused, as if it were all over and sorted out. Have since experienced bouts of tiredness and requiring a bit of a lay down and a nap now and then, but I don’t think that’s vaccine related, just the way I roll (over and fall asleep) these days.

• Still trying to get an appointment for mine, but what I’ve heard from anyone I know who has had it ranges from tiredness to bodily aches.

• I’ll leave it to my immune system, thanks. If I die from it, that’s on me. (Spoiler: I won’t)

• I got the first jab (Pfizer) in early feb, felt a bit bleaurgh for a day or two. All good since then.

• My wife didn’t feel great after the first Pfizer jab but just minor, nothing after the second.

Go geddit!

• My gf had the j&j one and she had a bit of a fever and her arm hurt and she felt aches kind of like having the flu she said but it only lasted a day. I’m about to find out myself cos I’m getting it today as well and I believe it’s the Pfizer one. Congrats, vaccine buddy

• edited March 2021

[mod: misinformation removed]

• Pfizer. 1st shot, very tired and then massive joint paint the next few weeks. On tap for the 2nd shot next weekend. Others in my circle of friends had no issue with the 1st shot but then were on their backs the day after the 2nd shot but recovered the next day.

• edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I read this thread title as "Vacation Side Effects". And I thought, this is why I never go on vacation.

Good luck @LinearLineman ! I got my letter from my doc stating that I'm eligible due to my high BP. But then they gave me a tetanus booster and I can't schedule the shot until two weeks from that. :s

This discussion has been closed.