Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EDM Irish Jig for St. Patrick's Day

Yes, I'm half Irish-American, and I love celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Always have. So, I whipped up this project and finished it in a day.

There's really nothing too complex about creating EDM (compared to something like a complex piece of Trance). The fiddle, harp, and tin whistle are from Beathawk. The plucked lead and hard-sounding lead are also Beathawk. Everything else is Slate (Sounds of KSHMR Vol 3) and Obsidian. Mastered with my usual customary triple threat MagicDeathEyeStereo, BarkFilter, Pro-L2 magic combo. Cheers.

Comments